3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you submit photos for them yet? They don't have emblems yet but I'll add them soon.
I can right now.

I can right now.
Go for it then. I'll just write it down in a notepad and give you them when they're added.

Here are the pics.
W094t4g.jpg

There's 20 levels, and the X on the 20th level shows I rekted the boss there
MuIZBmn.jpg

You unlock Wind Fortress and Sanctuary Time Attack when you beat the game on the best ending. Yes, best ending. This is no Taiiny copout.

i have a quick question, in mario kart 7, you said that to prove that i have beat it, i need to beat all courses on 150cc, which game mode does this work? i did curcuit, but i dont think it shows, is it time trails? also where do i find the page that shows what trophys i have gotten on each track?

i have a quick question, in mario kart 7, you said that to prove that i have beat it, i need to beat all courses on 150cc, which game mode does this work? i did curcuit, but i dont think it shows, is it time trails? also where do i find the page that shows what trophys i have gotten on each track?
Grand Prix.

do i have to get in 1st place in all the 150cc tracks or only get in the top 3? when i get in top ten in the grand prix it gives me a trophy

do i have to get in 1st place in all the 150cc tracks or only get in the top 3? when i get in top ten in the grand prix it gives me a trophy
In the totals I think you just have to win and unlock all tracks in 150 grand prix.

I HATE LEGO STAR WARS 3
but I beat it
Gimme dat xexy Lego emblem
It took me less than an hour to beat, but it's such a bad game, I almost puked
xbN8AlD.jpg

Legacy of Terror is the last level, there's no level after it.
I don't have to play anymore terrible games...
OH GOD I HAVE A THOR GAME BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT

t0qDj25.jpg
NEVER AGAIN

In the totals I think you just have to win and unlock all tracks in 150 grand prix.

im working on it, i have less than half to go!!

IhxlCN0.jpg

The final credits after beating Arcade Mode

Does Streetpass Plaza games count? lol

Reactions: MMMs
I beat Gunvolt. Shantae and Luigi's Mansion is next.
iZaC42t.jpg
Gimme dat exp

Smash 4 All Characters
smash complete.jpg
smash all characters 1.jpg
smash all characters 2.jpg

Smash 4 All Trophies
smash all trophies.jpg

Smash 4 All challenges
all challenges complete.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Unlocked Realm of Memories: Post game)
LoZ complete.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 Complete (Caravaneer's challenge: Post game)
MH4 complete.jpg

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Complete and Pokedex at 720
pokemon complete.jpg

Fire Emblem: Awakening Completed
fe complete.jpg

Super Street Fighter 4 3D Complete (At pic: ending credits of Arcade mode)
sf complete.jpg

Pokemon Y
IMG_4502.JPG

Mario Kart 7
IMG_4505.JPG

New Super Mario Bros. (only one DS game is allowed right?)
IMG_4509.JPG

Also, a question, do Wii games count too? Would they work like DS games, you get an emblem for beating any Wii game, but you can only count one?

Also, a question, do Wii games count too? Would they work like DS games, you get an emblem for beating any Wii game, but you can only count one?

I wanna now too lol I got a bunch of Wii games lol Haven't played it for a while now lol

I wanna now too lol I got a bunch of Wii games lol Haven't played it for a while now lol
Yeah. Wii and DS games will both have their own dedicated, individual emblem. DS emblem coming soon btw.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, MMMs, Eric Cartman and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back