3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
20151222_203841.jpg[/spolier]

Last edited by a moderator:
on mario kart 7, for the 150cc , do i have to get all three stars included with the trophy? i have some trophys, but they are not all three stars

on mario kart 7, for the 150cc , do i have to get all three stars included with the trophy? i have some trophys, but they are not all three stars
All you need to do is win in the grand prix on 150cc (finishing all tracks and being the winner for each cup).

I beat Ironfall, but it only gives you like 10 seconds to see the Thanks for trying the demo screen and I'm not replaying it but I entered again and it took me to the last battle again. So here's the pic.
0gBB1E8.jpg
I gotta get the expe

image1.JPG

Will Metal Gear Solid 3D and Virtue's Last Reward be a part of this?

Will Metal Gear Solid 3D and Virtue's Last Reward be a part of this?
Yup.

3ds pedia pokemon emblem.jpg

3ds pedia kirby emblem.jpg

I scrolled through over 1000 post to find this

image.jpeg

guestaccess.aspx

Yeah. Wii and DS games will both have their own dedicated, individual emblem. DS emblem coming soon btw.

Awesome lol The more reason to play my Wii games lol since Nintendo is promoting the new games maybe make this emblem as watch you call a Virtual Console kind of thing? lol

@Marc is it possible to get an Earthbound emblem or not?

Kid Icarus: Uprising Complete
ki complete.jpg

Kirby: Squeak Squad (J) Complete
kirby complete.jpg

How'd you get the emblem for Nintendo Badge arcade? lol like having at least 100 badges there or something? lol

How'd you get the emblem for Nintendo Badge arcade? lol like having at least 100 badges there or something? lol
You just need over 60.
@Marc is it possible to get an Earthbound emblem or not?
Nope ;~; It's popular so I might add it in the future tho :3

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
image.jpg [SPOILER="Smash"/SPOILER]

JlbVdi5.jpg

Yo7uPe2.jpg

If I beat the final boss in Splatoon (story mode - and take a pic), would that count?

Reactions: Mizunil
If I beat the final boss in Splatoon (story mode - and take a pic), would that count?
Yeah, or you can take a pic of the whale balloon thingy from the Splatoon world as well.

Yeah, or you can take a pic of the whale balloon thingy from the Splatoon world as well.
Great zap fish you mean?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
F01zIo4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back