3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Azure Striker GV do you need to 100% it or just complete it without getting the true ending?
Just need to complete it~
Also, what about F2P games like rumble world? Do you need to have caught every pokemon, because that's asking WAY too much for a f2per
Yup, all Pokemon.

Just need to complete it~

Yup, all Pokemon.
You don't know what you are asking anyone who plays rumble world. Doing that takes months!

You don't know what you are asking anyone who plays rumble world. Doing that takes months!
Well once they've completed it, they can get the emblem. People have already done so already.

Well once they've completed it, they can get the emblem. People have already done so already.
I womder how much they paid, haha.

How do you "beat" smash? If I sent proof that I beat classic 9.0 on ssb4 3ds with mario (which I did) would that count as beating it, and I'd get the emblem?

And what about virtual console? Like SMB3? Would I get the mario emblem for that?

How do you "beat" smash? If I sent proof that I beat classic 9.0 on ssb4 3ds with mario (which I did) would that count as beating it, and I'd get the emblem?
All you need to do is unlock all the locked characters from the game (no DLC).
And what about virtual console? Like SMB3? Would I get the mario emblem for that?
Yeah.

All you need to do is unlock all the locked characters from the game (no DLC).

Yeah.
Last question I think. What about DS games like Dragon Quest IX or Pokemon Mystery Duengon blue rescue team? Do those count?

Just finished Kid Icarus today and forgot a few more games I should have added in so here they are

Don't laugh at my 5.0 intensity guys ;w; Here

Gold Crown Here

Hall of Fame Here

Dread Fighter 4 lyf Here

Last question I think. What about DS games like Dragon Quest IX or Pokemon Mystery Duengon blue rescue team? Do those count?
There will be an emblem dedicated to DS games alone >.<

There will be an emblem dedicated to DS games alone >.<
Another question. I beat ORAS while it was lent to me, but I had to give it back. All my pokemon from Omega Ruby are on my Y copy. If I sent a picture of my Rayquaza and Deyoxys from the delta episode from my Pokemon Y box, would I get exp for that? Or do I only get exp for besting PKMN Y?

Another question. I beat ORAS while it was lent to me, but I had to give it back. All my pokemon from Omega Ruby are on my Y copy. If I sent a picture of my Rayquaza and Deyoxys from the delta episode from my Pokemon Y box, would I get exp for that? Or do I only get exp for besting PKMN Y?
XY and ORAS have the same emblem so you can just submit a photo for either to get the emblem.

Ahh, I can't wait to get more XP on here so that I can post my completed games & get emblems x3!

uh... what would "beating" Project Mirai: DX entail? It doesn't really have a story mode, but you can get spin-all/perfect crowns on songs, and stamps, & fun things.
Mikaya might know, but I don't want to tag them if it's unnecessary!

uh... what would "beating" Project Mirai: DX entail? It doesn't really have a story mode, but you can get spin-all/perfect crowns on songs, and stamps, & fun things.
Hmm.. @Spinnerweb will have to answer that one since I've never played the game before >.<

Proof of finishing Mario Kart 7:
These are taken when the credits are rolling after beating the last cup.
VC8PwUZ.jpg

w8h70ZV.jpg
Also, do PS2 games count? Because if so its time to pull out my old KH games XD

Proof of finishing Mario Kart 7:
These are taken when the credits are rolling after beating the last cup.
VC8PwUZ.jpg

w8h70ZV.jpg
Also, do PS2 games count? Because if so its time to pull out my old KH games XD
You need to get to level 3 first >.< Link me to this post once you do >.<

Oh sorry XD Didn't know. Will do.

Ahh, I can't wait to get more XP on here so that I can post my completed games & get emblems x3!

Beating all the songs, at least on one of the modes. If you can take a picture showing that you unlocked 'Shake It!', then that's proof enough since that song works as the credits when one beats that Nico Nico Douga song. :p

@Marc

Reactions: Marc
Beating all the songs, at least on one of the modes. If you can take a picture showing that you unlocked 'Shake It!', then that's proof enough since that song works as the credits when one beats that Nico Nico Douga song. :p

@ Marc
Ah, thanks so much :3! I took a picture of my stamps collection with 'completed all normal course songs with (star)' to post when I reach level 3, but let me know if you'd rather me take another one of 'Shake It!' in the theatre menu instead.

Reactions: 18
Ah, thanks so much :3! I took a picture of my stamps collection with 'completed all normal course songs with (star)' to post when I reach level 3, but let me know if you'd rather me take another one of 'Shake It!' in the theatre menu instead.
Either one is fine and dandy :cat:

Just for a guide, and to find out what what things to work towards, could you tell me what to unlock/beat in these titles so I can get the trophies?

I have:

Pokemon X/Omega Ruby/Black (I've beaten the elite four of the first two titles, do I just beat them again and take a pic when I'm at the hall of fame?). In Black I still need to get the last badge and beat the elite four once.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (I have completed this already, not sure if there's a way to still give proof)
Smash 3DS (I already done the all characters unlocked one, not sure if there are others, though)
MK8 (I have both DLC packs)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Pokemon Shuffle

Also, does my proof of beating Pokemon Conquest count or not? :p

Last edited:
I have:

Pokemon X/Omega Ruby/Black (I've beaten the elite four of the first two titles, do I just beat them again and take a pic when I'm at the hall of fame?). In Black I still need to get the last badge and beat the elite four once.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (I have completed this already, not sure if there's a way to still give proof)
Smash 3DS (I already done the all characters unlocked one, not sure if there are others, though)
MK8 (I have both DLC packs)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Pokemon Shuffle

Also, does my proof of beating Pokemon Conquest count or not? :p
1. Hall of Fame section with the recorded Pokemon.
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is a DS game >.<
3. All characters unlocked (not DLC).
4. Finishing 150 cc grand prix.
5. By beating it since it's a platformer like Mario ;-;
6. Undecided for Shuffle atm but you can get that emblem from other free-to-play eShop Pokemon games.

For the DS game emblem, yeah.

Reactions: Mikaya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back