3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Questions: how do i show i've beaten smash? Also, should I shoot a pic of bowser castle in 3d world?

Two Questions: how do i show i've beaten smash? Also, should I shoot a pic of bowser castle in 3d world?
You just have to unlock all characters (no DLC).

And yeah, that'll work.

Does Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl have an emblem? I only have one more Stratum to complete (I'd first need to buy another 3ds tho, lol).

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Does Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl have an emblem? I only have one more Stratum to complete (I'd first need to buy another 3ds tho, lol).
Yeah >.< The Etrian Odyssey emblem for completing any of the games.

image.jpeg

There should be one for beating an NES game.

Last edited by a moderator:
What counts as beating Happy Home Designer?

image.jpeg

Can there be a Mega Man emblem? Where you have to beat one classic Mega Man game and one X game?

What about LEGO games?

Can there be a Mega Man emblem? Where you have to beat one classic Mega Man game and one X game?
If there was a 3DS Mega Man game, I would have added it ;~;
What about LEGO games?
Lego has one.

If there was a 3DS Mega Man game, I would have added it ;~;

Lego has one.
What about the Legacy collection coming soon to 3DS?

What about the Legacy collection coming soon to 3DS?
What Legacy collection? >.<

• image.jpg

What Legacy collection? >.<
Next year, a new Mega Man game is coming to 3DS containing the first 6 Mega Man games. It's already out on PC and PS4, I think.

Ahh, I got to level 3 a little bit ago! So here are my finished games; thanks so much for checking these for us :3!

Mega said that they couldn't see the pictures in the journal entry I had these stored in :x so if they don't show up for you guys here, let me know so I can try re-sizing them; the images are a little big.

06d28994de6b0774d4e1fa89a53e7163.jpg
I've completed the story-mode in PSMD!

33a1fa41b0fdf0fe88acc9ca3b159d63.jpg
Completed the final chapter of Fantasy Life's non-DLC story-mode!

e6b337c9097303fdb3c15787ccb176c6.jpg

I've unlocked all songs in Project Mirai DX and gotten spin-alls on all the songs in normal difficulty mode!

71c93b3dd2afb88437368e10f84fbdcb.jpg
I've cleared the Elite 4 in OR (twice apparently?), & also finished the Delta Episode.

ff8df5614730c320d268f6616c4b3283.jpg
I have over 60 badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade!

a7b1c5d4231e992504e50ad812125983.jpg
....so many times. I cleared the E4 so many times omg. If the Elite Four weren't the best way to level up pokémon in these games, it would be even more embarrassing.

LC51Ahn.jpg

Do you ever think how bad it is to play as ganondorf to steal the triforce then have to play as the heroes to defeat him AFTER he uses the power ofthe triforce. It's not pretty. It actually sucks. Like why

Never played the game but maybe @St.Reimu might know >.<

There's a limit of public project you can do, and at this point you can only decorate homes of villagers. I'd have to look which project was the last!

pokemon alpha sapphire finished
YgrP5ID.jpg

I'm here again to redeem two more emblems! :)

(Had to take the ending screen from the 'Game Notes' sub application because it would fade away a bit quickly than usual,just as a side note :p )

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back