3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a fairly new Wii U eShop game, but will FAST Racing NEO eventually have an emblem?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
image.jpeg

I have more!

QfzZeyP.gif

N5gJvrA.gif

fh4k7nQ.gif
NIejwHn.gif

^I actually completed DK: TF a while back, so perhaps these pics won't count, but it's worth a try. That symbol thingy on the first slot from the file select screen means a sign of compeletion. :p

Pretty sure you have to unlock all of the costumes to beat the game?
He said items so I was confused. I isn't know if he just meant stage objects or what.

Is there a PS2 emblem

Hey @Marc, is there a list with the minimum requirements for each game to count as complete? Because that would reduce the amount of people bothering you with the sale questions over and over or them having to go through all the comments to find out if their proof is valid >_>. If there isn't, I could help to make one (I'd need you to tell me what's the proof for the ones I don't know because well you are the authority, but I could make an editable post where the list couldne started and later updated).
And btw, what's the proof required for Super Mario 3D land?

Reactions: Mikaya
Proof of finishing Mario Kart 7:
These are taken when the credits are rolling after beating the last cup.
VC8PwUZ.jpg

w8h70ZV.jpg
Also, do PS2 games count? Because if so its time to pull out my old KH games XD
You need to get to level 3 first >.< Link me to this post once you do >.<
Finally reached level 3 :)

I know it's a fairly new Wii U eShop game, but will FAST Racing NEO eventually have an emblem?
I'll have to check that out >.<
Pretty sure you have to unlock all of the costumes to beat the game?
He said items so I was confused. I isn't know if he just meant stage objects or what.
You have to unlock everything ;~;
Is there a PS2 emblem
PlayStation 2? Nope >.<
Hey @Marc, is there a list with the minimum requirements for each game to count as complete? Because that would reduce the amount of people bothering you with the sale questions over and over or them having to go through all the comments to find out if their proof is valid >_>. If there isn't, I could help to make one (I'd need you to tell me what's the proof for the ones I don't know because well you are the authority, but I could make an editable post where the list couldne started and later updated).
And btw, what's the proof required for Super Mario 3D land?
Nope ;-; There is a description of the emblem if you go to someone's profile who already has it tho.

As for Super Mario Land 3D, maybe a star on the menu or something that represents that you finished the game like the special levels will do. It's been a while since I've played the game >.<

Oh boy time for 100 Mario challenge on repeat ;-;

I did it, @Marc! I 100%ed Shantae and the Pirate's Curse!
J4G5aQd.jpg

You see that 100%? I did that.
Do I get my pro emblem now? :p
this game was tough but I had fun.

Finished Super Smash Bros. Hopefully my file attaches correctly. If not ill just upload to imgur. XD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Credits rolling
WP_20151226_18_05_52_Pro.jpg
More than 60 badges
WP_20151227_02_44_01_Pro.jpg

kaVLFmV.jpg
I beat Steeldiver: Sub Wars again... All the F2P missions, anyways. Eliminate the Radar Base and on are premium, so I can't play them.
I'm level 15 if this game counts!

I forgot I had Kirby Triple Deluxe, what do I have to do in order to get the Kirby Emblem?

I have also beaten Splatoon (story mode)!

vWJ9gDR.jpg

I'd like a get a F2P emblem, but Pokemon Rumble World (collecting all the pokes) seems impossible. xP

If I got Pokemon Picross, what would I need to beat/unlock? I will try to get 60 badges in Badge Arcade, but it's gonna take ages. I'm not paying for any plays. :p

I forgot I had Kirby Triple Deluxe, what do I have to do in order to get the Kirby Emblem?
Just finish the story >.<
I'd like a get a F2P emblem, but Pokemon Rumble World (collecting all the pokes) seems impossible. xP

If I got Pokemon Picross, what would I need to beat/unlock? I will try to get 60 badges in Badge Arcade, but it's gonna take ages. I'm not paying for any plays. :p
They're all for the same emblem so it doesn't matter which you attempt >.< I'm not sure about Picross yet >.<

Just finish the story >.<

Here ya go~

DLTdNXB.jpg

I'll work on Majora's Mask now. :p

splatoons single player finished, legend of Zelda oot finished, fire emblem awakening finished, and ssbu all characters including dlc xD20151227_153811 (1).jpg 20151227_154035.jpg 20151227_154158.jpg 20151227_154521 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20151227_153811 (1).jpg
    20151227_153811 (1).jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151227_154035.jpg
    20151227_154035.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151227_154521.jpg
    20151227_154521.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151227_154158.jpg
    20151227_154158.jpg