• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Shovel Knight.
T1ctrv8.jpg
One more game 'till level 16. :D

Azure Striker Gunvolt. Indie game
Alright, but you have to attach your username to it too, :panda:

@Marc ,is there an emblem for Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure?I did get my Nintendo Badge Arcade badge some time after I posted proof,but haven't got one for Rhythm Thief,which I also posted alongside that game. :unsure:

I recall you said that Mario Maker has its own achievement? (maybe not, my mind is foggy e.e). If so, how do we prove that we "beat it"? Finishing all the 10 Mario Challenges? Gettig all the building elements?

@Marc ,is there an emblem for Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure?I did get my Nintendo Badge Arcade badge some time after I posted proof,but haven't got one for Rhythm Thief,which I also posted alongside that game. :unsure:
Unfortunately, it doesn't :/ (at this time).
I recall you said that Mario Maker has its own achievement? (maybe not, my mind is foggy e.e). If so, how do we prove that we "beat it"? Finishing all the 10 Mario Challenges? Gettig all the building elements?
Yeah.

Unfortunately, it doesn't :/ (at this time).
Oh,ok.Just another question though;is there an individual emblem for Game & Wario,and other Mario games that are related to sports like tennis or golf(other than racing)?

Oh,ok.Just another question though;is there an individual emblem for Game & Wario,and other Mario games that are related to sports like tennis or golf(other than racing)?
I think there is one for Mario sport games. As for Game & Watch, nope ;-;

Alrighty then.What would you say are the required tasks for completion of Mario Golf World Tour or Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for the Mario sports emblem?

Alrighty then.What would you say are the required tasks for completion of Mario Golf World Tour or Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for the Mario sports emblem?
If it has a mode you have to play through (like in Tekken you just have to beat all characters), probably that.

How many emblems did you make?

How many emblems did you make?
A lot ;~; (haven't counted and can't be asked to go count 'em).

Reactions: Mikaya
If it has a mode you have to play through (like in Tekken you just have to beat all characters), probably that.
Well,I didn't know which one would look more legit than the other,so I included both games at once. :p

image.jpg

(As there isn't any tournament mode in this game,the closest mode of resemblance is one called 'Knockout Challenge'.This one seems to never end once you choose the character of your choice,since it's main goal is to win an many consecutive times as you can.After 15 matches though,you unlock a "Star version " of your character,so I think this may the most accurate of completion for now of this submitting.)

image.jpg

A lot ;~; (haven't counted and can't be asked to go count 'em).
Why?

Would you be able to beat Smash?

1KW5M23.jpg
Here's My Yo-Kai Watch and my name is on top. This is the final boss and I beat him.

How does one go about beating Nintendogs+Cats? xD

then we just, like, post the picture HERE or where exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back