3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I feel like we need a new thread to explain all the different video game series, or at least make all emblems public, because this is way too confusing. Also I want a job here... Gimmie gimmie gimmie!
Their is a reason of why some emblems are private man. Would flood the whole page and it's not really that confusing to understand. Also, I can tell you right now you aren't gonna be getting a job people, if people that are really active and been here way longer than you don't have one.

P.S. You can look at other peoples emblems

Reactions: Mikaya
hdX3QP0.jpg

Reactions: Gary Johnson
Does phoenix wright dual destines have an emblem?

YAY!, mario rpg too?
Nope.

For Mario games, there are only :
  • Mario games in general
  • Mario sport games
  • Super Mario Maker

Reactions: 423
Here are some more! Some that I have beaten (or re-beaten) recently and some that I found somewhere in my room :p

For the Wii Emblem.Super Smash Bros. Brawl.jpg

Chibo-Robo! Photo Finder.jpg

Animal Crossing New Leaf.jpg

Re-beaten! Kid Icarus Uprising.jpg

Is it ok to record or take a photo with a camera then take my 3ds and record or take a photo of what i did on my camera. im not allowed to use a pc

Is it ok to record or take a photo with a camera then take my 3ds and record or take a photo of what i did on my camera. im not allowed to use a pc
Yeah, as long as you put a paper clearly showing your username in the photo.

IMG_20160129_185459.jpg

IMG_20160129_191500.jpg all of these can only be unlocked after beating game

Last edited by a moderator:
How many badges are needed for Nintendo Badge Arcade?

Also, how many games are needed for the Nintendo DS badge? Do they count for the emblem of their series (like Super Mario or Professor Layton)?

How many badges are needed for Nintendo Badge Arcade?

Also, how many games are needed for the Nintendo DS badge? Do they count for the emblem of their series (like Super Mario or Professor Layton)?
60 badges, if im correct... it was mentioned earlier so look at previous pages in this thread
You can only get 1 ds badge for 1 ds game, so show just one ds game, and no they do not count towards their series

60 badges, if im correct... it was mentioned earlier so look at previous pages in this thread
You can only get 1 ds badge for 1 ds game, so show just one ds game, and no they do not count towards their series
:/ I see... I was asking because i saw people post proof on New Super Mario Bros. DS and I didn't know if they got the Mario emblem...

For the DS emblem:
rtWSTQo.jpg
All mysteries solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an idea: maybe mention in the main post that emulating a ROM's don't count (they don't, right?).

Just an idea: maybe mention in the main post that emulating a ROM's don't count (they don't, right?).
They don't.

They don't.
Then, it's a good idea to mention it. Some people think they can beat the system :cool:

Here's some yoshi for ya

image.jpeg

http://imgur.com/a/G2bou

Splatoon - Level 20

Idk, if the Nintendoland one will work. I've played all the games tho >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back