3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean?

I have Kirby:Triple Deluxe and Splatoon. This is my old username, Pukey. (If you need proof look in my profile in username changes >_<)
bO9qB6d.jpg
0WgcyNy.jpg

Marc im sorry, i did not know there were cheats for avgn adventures, i will try a different game.:thumbsdown:

How do you beat Mario kart

IMG_20160203_190606_hdr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gary Johnson
Hey, so, there's a Zelda game I beat and how should I show you I beat it? Because, every time you beat a 3D Zelda your file is erased... (except for Majora)

But, after the file is erased that file has a triforce on it showing you beat the game with that file, so should I take a picture of that or cannot I not technically prove I beat the game?

I hope I can prove I beat it... xD

Also, the Zelda game I beat is Wind Waker HD :3 That game is supported, right? I can get an emblem or whatever from it?

Hey, so, there's a Zelda game I beat and how should I show you I beat it? Because, every time you beat a 3D Zelda your file is erased... (except for Majora)

But, after the file is erased that file has a triforce on it showing you beat the game with that file, so should I take a picture of that or cannot I not technically prove I beat the game?

Also, the Zelda game I beat is Wind Waker HD :3 That game is supported, right? I can get an emblem or whatever from it?
If you have ocarina, you can show the hero quest or hard mode or whatever, it proves you beat the game.

If you have ocarina, you can show the hero quest or hard mode or whatever, it proves you beat the game.
As BlazingKen said, I think most Zelda games have a hero/hard mode that you unlock after finishing the game. If you can take a photo of that, it'll be fine.

As BlazingKen said, I think most Zelda games have a hero/hard mode that you unlock after finishing the game. If you can take a photo of that, it'll be fine.

Thanks!

For the dlc emblem
IMG_20160205_082548_hdr.jpg
Also I beat virtual console Kirby pinaball. Does that count?

Also I beat virtual console Kirby pinaball. Does that count?
Nope ;~;

Will Injustice on Wii U get you the Brawling Emblem? And will beating arcade mode with a DLC character get you the DLC emblem?

Will Injustice on Wii U get you the Brawling Emblem? And will beating arcade mode with a DLC character get you the DLC emblem?
Yeah. As for arcade mode, could you explain a bit more about that?

Yeah. As for arcade mode, could you explain a bit more about that?
Arcade mode is where you pick a fighter, battle different fighters, until you beat the final boos, Superman.

Arcade mode is where you pick a fighter, battle different fighters, until you beat the final boos, Superman.
That doesn't look like it'll count :/

Here's proof of SM3DW

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 3
Putting up pictures of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire which I have beaten for a year now.

O5HMrW2.png
Hall of Fame menu, 1st clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back