Mario Kart 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 200cc or mirror?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which class do you prefer to play when you're racing in a MK game? 150cc enables your kart to go faster but the difficulty of the CPU is harder. 50cc/100cc is perfect for newbies.

as for me, I choose 150cc because I like a good challenge. :3

Reactions: rexthekidrs
150cc all the way. While the item hax gets insanely more annoying, it feels more rewarding when you're successful in getting first place the whole time (not to mention it automatically grants you the amount of stars you earn for that run for the 100cc and 50cc version of that grand prix as well)

Reactions: rexthekidrs and Mikaya
Definitely 150cc, since the CPUs only get easier as you improve your racing skills. 50 and 100cc are too slow for me, as for most intermediate or expert players at Mario Kart would attest to.

100 or 150cc

I play with 1500cc because when I play with 100cc I feel that it was too easy and then I usually lose interest. With 150cc, the intensity goes up. And yes I do lose a few times but that makes the games fun. I'm always like ok one more.

I play with 100 cc when I'm chill when I'm in the mood I play 150cc because its intense and I hope that I unlock new tracks and it helps me to get better when I race so when me and my friends link up I destroy them.

150cc for me. Everyone is going fast and the outcome of the race is always changing. I love the feel of racing on 150cc. On 50cc, everyone is going slow, and you're able to keep first place the whole race. While I do like to keep first place the whole race, there isn't much action going on to keep you on the edge.

Reactions: Mikaya
I like the difficulty, so I play the most 150 cc. When I have played the game for a long time, it is boring to race on 50 and 100 cc. Im not a master at Mario kart, but it feels more rewarding when I win a race in 150 cc than in the other cups. But the mode I like most is 150 cc Mirror cup, because then everything gets different about the stages.

150 CC all the way! Honestly, I think Nintendo and their affiliates should really make more varied difficulties, meaning more difficulties with different options other than 50, 100, and 150CC. Also, I believe that 50 CC is waaayyy too easy, while 100CC is also too easy. 150CC though, is just at my skill level for lack of other difficulties. Do not get me wrong, I am not hating on the Mario Kart games are their makers, I just wish they would put in more varied difficulties, and that is just my opinion.

Reactions: rexthekidrs
150 cc makes the game more challenging and fun to play. 100 and 50 cc aren't quite hard enough. Also beating a 150 cc race is a lot better feeling than winning a 100 or 50 cc race.

I play only 150cc. At least I have a possibility to lose there so it isn't so easy. It's a better way to have fun than in noob-lvl-50-or-100-cc

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
It happened to me that I started playing mario kart on the wii in hard mode (150 cc) and some time later a friend of mine bought a wii system and started playing it too, but he did it in easy mode at first, all of a sudden he unlocked a character that I didn't have. since then, every mario kart game I play, I go through all the difficulties just to get all the characters and karts or kart parts. Now talking about what I do prefer I can tell the 150 cc because it gives a good challenge to get the first place in each track

150cc all the way. The first racing game I played a lot was Sonic all Stars Racing, and it's really super fast. So when I picked up MK, I thought it was way too slow compared to what I was used to... So I really prefer the 150cc, it's closer from what I'm used to, even though it's harder.

I prefer mirror mode. I like going opposite ways and confusing friends

Reactions: Bluefoot and Mikaya
i like 100cc.
it's not to slow and not to fast.

I play all the modes, the first two lets me warm up for the last one.

I'm all for 150cc. In the profound and enduring words of Ricky Bobby, "I wanna go fast".

150cc for me. I like going for the highest difficulty in videogames and I usually race 150cc for fun so it's the first thing I go to. Gotta go fast, you know.

which class do you prefer to play when you're racing in a MK game? 150cc enables your kart to go faster but the difficulty of the CPU is harder. 50cc/100cc is perfect for newbies.

as for me, I choose 150cc because I like a good challenge. :3
yo, me too, but i like the 100cc but good job on challenging ur self ☺️

I'll admit, when I first played mario kart, I thought having a bigger cc meant that the course would be bigger than a 50 cc course. So I put it on 150 cc, but could never figure out why the AI was so hard....I'm such a newb

Back