Mario Kart 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 200cc or mirror?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I at first , Usually I used to play 50 and 100 cc but then I really got bored because I know I'm going to win. So then I decided to go to 150 cc. Man was that a challenge ! :jimlad::jawdrop::nailbiting: But the coolest part of it was that it was all so fast paced. I never knew that the karts go incredibly faster than usual . Had a good time. But then I still play 100 cc for more regular play. Both fast and slow :cat::cat::cat:

Reactions: joshuapaul3 and Rockback
I like to play 100cc or 50cc it is a little easier and you wont die as much I have mario kart ds and it has 150cc mirror which my sister is really good at it I like 100cc mario kart 7 I would go 100cc and mario kart 8 150cc but try them out to see which one you like best.:);):sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockback
150 cc and mirror are very crazy, funny and epic! xD

Reactions: joshuapaul3
I play on 150cc because for me it's very easy, faster and you have more feelings. 100cc and 50cc are very easy, I just play on it to get all trophies. 150cc isn't good to get a lot of coins and unlock new customization parts on Mario Kart 7/8 because every time someone hits you and it's very boring, but between 150cc and online matches I prefer the online because on 150cc I win on 1st place every time and on online matches, win on first place is a kind of challenge.

150cc because it's faster-paced, a bit more challenge and overall more fun. Most intermediate/experienced MK players prefer 150 since that's where they can go the fastest. The item problems get big quick, but overall, it feels better to win on 150 than on 50, where it becomes too tedious.

But really, online multiplayer is where it's at :)

I would vote for 150 cc mostly because of the fast paced action. Though if you are playing with beginners than the 50cc works better. 50cc is mostly for casual play to pick up the mechanics of the game bu once you are past that there isn't really much point in playing it other than for the unlocks :p

Reactions: Bluefoot
200 CC!!!! for the knew MK8 comiing out soon ye they added 200 cc but um I havent played it yet so I would not know what itss like but from the cc's I have played I would go for 150 cc mainly because its tough and really the other cc's 50 and 100 feel too slow I like 150 cc beause its faster paced. Like have you ever played 50 cc then played 150 cc? the difference in speed is crazy which is why I like 150 cc more.

Once 200cc comes out, I am no longer going to prefer any of these inferior options! Speed is what it's all about, and I'm all about speed! You'll see me zooming in Mario Circuit, soaring high in Cloudtop Cruise, and pulling tricks in Thwomp Ruins at high speeds! There's no slowing down for me! :sneaky:

I use hax so I play on that fast paced 500cc :sneaky:

I play on 100cc because it's good for me. 50 is too easy and 150cc is too hard. I try to do 150 but I end up losing. 150 is just way too hard for me. But I always try to do it to try to get characters. When I played 150 I got in 3rd place but to unlock a character you need to be in 1st

I always just work my way up when I first get a MK game, and after that I normally stick with either 100cc or 150cc! =)

Just remember, however that on april 23 that people will now be able to access 200cc. Thats like, 2 times as fast as 100cc. Just make sure to take the fattest vehicle cause everyone will be driving crazy like. 200cc will be the new limit for mario kart!

Just remember, however that on april 23 that people will now be able to access 200cc. Thats like, 2 times as fast as 100cc. Just make sure to take the fattest vehicle cause everyone will be driving crazy like. 200cc will be the new limit for mario kart!

I can just see myself ramming into walls when I first try out 200cc... :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure that is whats going to happen for me too. But im going all out speed so i can do it with SWAAAG speed, you know? No use in taking an easy start as those don't exist in mario kart. All or nothing! :punch:

xD Yeah me too :rotfl:

It's going to be tough getting used to that speed :eek:

@Mikaya add 200 cc in the thread title :thumbsup:

@Mikaya add 200 cc in the thread title :thumbsup:

It would probably be best to add the option after the update releases because some people might not prefer it. :p

I like to play the mirror cup. Its a good challenge and is different from the other ones. I usually know most of the tracks inside out by the time i unlock it so its something unique and challenges me a bit ;)

Reactions: Bluefoot
As excited as I am for 200cc, I feel like it might be too fast for some tracks with tight turns or jumps. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some tracks where 150cc is better.

Well as of right now my favorite class would be 150cc, because I like going fast and stuff, but when this 200cc class comes out that will probably be my new favorite, it's going to be so awesome! I can't wait to do N64 Rainbow Road on 200cc

Back