Mario Kart 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 200cc or mirror?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
it would depend on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I'd rather do 150cc, and other times I'd rather do 50cc if the hardest wears me out. But I would have to say that I absolutely live Mirror. I think it's fun to have reversed turns. I don't know why, but it feels cool to me. I was very disappointed when I found out there were not any active Mirror communities on mario kart 7. That was my favorite engine class...

100cc since I still can't unlock Rosalina on star cup 150cc..... I've have came in second over 10 times now ._.

I like to do either 150cc or Mirror Mode. 150cc is great for just straight racing, but for a challenge, Mirror Mode is the best. Fliping the tracks to make everything backwards is cool.

Probably 100cc

150cc because it's the most challenging and thus the most fun. The blue shells make me mad sometimes but I have the most fun with it :cat: I didn't know it affected the speed though, I thought it was just the difficulty.

I don't know anything about cars :panda:

i always go for 150cc because at first it was very challenging, but then after beating all tracks on all ccs i decided to go to online, and naturally i got addicted. but after a few weeks i decided to try 150cc to get some coins for the gold glider, and it was so easy!!! it felt like 100cc (i would say 50cc but thats exaggerating)

When I start a new MK I always go for the 50cc, because if I go to the 150cc that fast when I have all cups in 150, the 50cc cups will be more boring than before so I like make the boring part of the game first ;)

I guess I'll go with 150cc. I don't really play Mario Kart locally, but I personally find 50 and 100cc too easy.

So I choose 150c.

lol I never noticed the difference I just always chose 150 cc.

150cc cause 50cc and 100cc are way too easy

150cc if you want to unlock characters or are looking for a challenge, although the chances of you raging and wanting to break something are higher (goddamn blue shells!). Though 100cc isn't too bad if you just want to have fun but don't want it too easy.

At Mario Kart DS, I tried 150cc and that was tooooo hard. But now I am good to beat the hard.

But now at Mario Kart 7 and 8, it is very easy to be 150cc. Just you don't need to be hit by a blue shell (lol)

The 150cc is the base of cc if you are racing online so wait at that online :p

But for newbies in Mario Kart, you really need to do 50cc and you will be strong to do 100cc, 150cc, miroir and online.

This is good because if you are good, you can practice again computers with difficult hard and a fast kart so that can help you to race online or between yours friends that are strong

Reactions: Mikaya
150 cc is so exhilarating.I like a having a challenge .50 cc is too slow for me.

150cc feels like the only mode that even feels like you're racing other players (offline). In 50 and 100 the cpus are so bad I never see them LOL

Reactions: 3823
which class do you prefer to play when you're racing in a MK game? 150cc enables your kart to go faster but the difficulty of the CPU is harder. 50cc/100cc is perfect for newbies.

as for me, I choose 150cc because I like a good challenge. :3

I would say the 150cc coz Its the fastest type I played since MK7 but when I play on a server its all MLG mode

Last edited by a moderator:
50 cc just gets way too slow going for me. I like a constant challenge, where I'm not always lapping the lazy CPUs. When playing online or with friends, i like going with just normal, because beating your frineds is better than beating a cpu. Also, 150cc is really fun and when you're bad, you get in the back, and get good powerups to get ahead .

I always play with 150cc I like the challenge :sneaky:, well actually is not as challenging as I think is suppose to be, but the thing is that 50cc and 100cc are kind of boring because is not only the fact that you feel the kart is going always slow... Is being always in the 1rst place... It turns a bit boring. So 150cc is the one that only feel like you are playing with other people.

50 CC seems just so slow and so boring, and it drags on forever. I also find myself having a huge lead most of the time..100 CC is a balance between the two, but it still seems sort of slow. If you know what you're doing, and can handle the speed and AI difficulty, then 150CC is definitely the way to go.

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
I usally play on 150 cc because it's so fun and actually is a challenge. But if I'm really tired I would go for 100cc. I never go on 50cc, because honestly the CPUS will be really slow! I have overlapped people in 50cc that's how slow it is!

150 CC lol Because of adrenaline! lol 50 and 100 CC is just too slow for me >.> lol 150 CC is where the speed is at lol Mirror 150 CC on the other hand is to be honest, confusing for me lol I tend to memorize the regular maps and when it comes to Mirror 150 CC, I tend to get lost sometimes lol

Back