Mario Kart 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 200cc or mirror?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I at first , Usually I used to play 50 and 100 cc but then I really got bored because I know I'm going to win. So then I decided to go to 150 cc. Man was that a challenge ! :jimlad::jawdrop::nailbiting: But the coolest part of it was that it was all so fast paced. I never knew that the karts go incredibly faster than usual . Had a good time. But then I still play 100 cc for more regular play. Both fast and slow :cat::cat::cat:
When my firend lets me play on his game, I played 150cc which after some practice, I got used to, and then went breserk and played 300cc :vamp: It was as fast as heck! I ended up in 15th palce in my first go which I think is pretty good :D

I like doing 150cc but I really love doing Mirror mode. I barely do that mode due to playing 150cc but I like the courses switched around. I think its very fun and challenging to play that mode. Sometimes I forget that I'm playing Mirror mode and I make a wrong turn and fall lol. Playing mirror mode is fun but another reason I barely get to play it because my brother don't like that mode at all XP

My favorite is 150cc because I hate the slow feeling of the karts in the lower classes. In addition, the difficulty of the CPUs adds an additional challenge, whereas the CPUs in the lower classes tend to be far too easy for even moderately experienced players. I also like mirror mode quite a bit, as it adds the additional challenge of "which way again?"

When my firend lets me play on his game, I played 150cc which after some practice, I got used to, and then went breserk and played 300cc :vamp: It was as fast as heck! I ended up in 15th palce in my first go which I think is pretty good :D
300 cc?

Back