Amiibo, the official thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
There's a Wario Amiibo for all your Wario needs.
WarioAmiibo.jpg

Is this the thread where you tell everyone what amiibo's you got?:p

I haveee

Yoshi
Mario
Villager
Starfox

:D

Starfox ? I don't know that character.

I got a Fox Amiibo for my birthday though. I called it "Renard" (which means Fox in French :p). I'll probably have to buy a New 3DS to train it though because for now, I can only train it on my friend's Wii U...

Reactions: Harold1995
Starfox ? I don't know that character.

I still call him Starfox :p but its the whole team thats called like that haha
Yes i got a fox too :D Ill call mine 'Vos' Fox in Dutch ;)

I don't know if this thread is actually for sharing what amiibo you have and honestly I don't really care.

I have all of them except for Wii Fit Trainer. I saw her when amiibo first launched but didn't think I'd really like them all that much. Sigh.

I don't know if this thread is actually for sharing what amiibo you have and honestly I don't really care.

I have all of them except for Wii Fit Trainer. I saw her when amiibo first launched but didn't think I'd really like them all that much. Sigh.

Originally, this thread was made as a source of information about released amiibos and all, but seems like it going off-topic with a 180° loop.
Plus, I need to seriously update the list.

can we still post what amiibos we have? or make a new thread for that?
also i have mario luigi fox and peach

can we still post what amiibos we have? or make a new thread for that?
also i have mario luigi fox and peach

Please, make a new thread for it.
This thread is supposed to be an informative one, and not one where people post which amiibos they have.
(+ It'll give me the occassion to do some clean-up here)

@D4rkDragon I have a question as you see in my older status I have received 2 amiibos out of nowhere and it saingys it is from Nintendo. Was this a promotion or something?

@D4rkDragon I have a question as you see in my older status I have received 2 amiibos out of nowhere and it saingys it is from Nintendo. Was this a promotion or something?

I doubt. Nintendo usually don't send stuff aside from CN physical rewards. Maybe it was something meant to be shipped elsewhere ? Anyway, seems like you got lucky.

I miss some characters like Dixie Kong, Daisy and Tails, they amiibos could be released, it would be cool!

Already pre-ordered it.
Nice move, because I bet this one will run out of stock in no time.
(I should have done this with Shulk's amiibo. Sadly, it was too late, and according to a guy who manage the supermarket, they won't have any of the Wave 3 amiibos before a month or two...)

Anybody else think it's weird that the wii u had nfc support the entire time but nintendo never said anything about it, let alone let other developers use it ?

Anybody else think it's weird that the wii u had nfc support the entire time but nintendo never said anything about it, let alone let other developers use it ?

They did, but only in Japan I guess, since they use NFC-compatible credit cards.
And maybe at that time, the NFC features weren't part of the development kits.

They did, but only in Japan I guess, since they use NFC-compatible credit cards.
And maybe at that time, the NFC features weren't part of the development kits.
japan gets everything:meh:

UGH!!!! I tried pre-ordering Ness online yesterday on Gamestop, and as most of you have already heard, the sites were down and everything wasn't working. I couldn't go in store, so I missed out on my chance!! They better have more they just aren't releasing yet, because I need to get a Ness figure!! I'm hoping they will either release some more when he comes out like with Shulk, or they'll make more for when Lucas comes out...

I have Mario. Luigi, and Link amiibos, and I want Sonic, Mega Man, Meta Knight, and Mewtwo :3 All my amiibos are at lvl 50 except Link. I also used them to unlock racing costumes in Mario Kart 8.

UGH!!!! I tried pre-ordering Ness online yesterday on Gamestop, and as most of you have already heard, the sites were down and everything wasn't working. I couldn't go in store, so I missed out on my chance!! They better have more they just aren't releasing yet, because I need to get a Ness figure!! I'm hoping they will either release some more when he comes out like with Shulk, or they'll make more for when Lucas comes out...
That sucks =/ I kinda want Lucas too

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd post a picture of my current Amiibo collection (not sure where else to put this...)
View attachment 2793
Back row: Fox
Middle row: DK, Zelda, Samus, Mario
Front row: Link, Pit, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Kirby
Coming in January: Luigi

Here is April 4, 2015 update to my amiibo collection! The only imported one is the Shulk from Japan, everything else I either bought in store, won in a giveaway, or got as a present. None preordered.
0404151709.jpg

Reactions: Megalegacy98
Back