Amiibo, the official thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
It would be nice for them to be cheaper.
Though this is a good way to make money (a good business idea).
I saw a pack of Disney Infinity stuff (3 of them) for around 50-70 bucks. Yes, overpriced much.
Still, amiibos are nintendo and nintendo is awesome.
I just really want a wailord amiibo. Sadly, there is none.

Amiibo took America by storm. the apocalypse is happening, and worse than BLACK FRIDAY dun dun duunnnn... Not realy but it is a hard collecting to get into. I am of course gonna get the Ness amiibo I WANT NESS. Ness is love NESS is life. Ness is my favorite character in the ssb4 and Earthbound is my favorite game of all time.

I wasn't able to Ness on Friday since there is such low fuging stock only 1 or 2 so No NESS =[. I am so mad because if you think about it. It will take forever for the restock and there might not ever be a restock so NOOOOO why Nintendo why have you done this to me.

It would be nice for them to be cheaper.
Though this is a good way to make money (a good business idea).
I saw a pack of Disney Infinity stuff (3 of them) for around 50-70 bucks. Yes, overpriced much.
Still, amiibos are nintendo and nintendo is awesome.
I just really want a wailord amiibo. Sadly, there is none.
Yeah there should be Pokemon X, Y, OR and AS Amiibos including Wailord so you can get new Pokemon.

I started buying Amiibos...

I saw a cute one... got it to put at the office. Then I saw a second one that was cute too... bought it to give company to me other amiibo, you know... You know.... hum...

Now I'm thinking about getting another one... Damn it -_-

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Amiibos are already reasonably priced here. The issues come from the people who scalp them and then charge a fortune to buyers just so they can have their favorite character. That absolutely frustrates me to no end.

The Jigglypuff Target-exclusive and elusive amiibo has been in stock all day which is helping the high demand. And I'm very disappointed with the lack of Pokemon amiibo compatible games.

Talking about all that, I did read the 5 pages of this topic, but the main info I was looking for is: apart smsh bros, which games do use amiibos? I want to know if it's worth buying some except for collection sake ;)

What I hate about nintendos ammibo is the short stock shortages of certain amiibo I want. Especially the link amiibo making it the rarest amiibo in the US and Japan it is upsetting to me and other Nintendo fans that this amiibo is very rare and be found very exspensive on ebay to a cost of $50.

I now own 31 amiibo after finding a Little Mac the other day

What I hate about nintendos ammibo is the short stock shortages of certain amiibo I want. Especially the link amiibo making it the rarest amiibo in the US and Japan it is upsetting to me and other Nintendo fans that this amiibo is very rare and be found very exspensive on ebay to a cost of $50.

I found like a million Link Amiibo at my local Best Buy :3

Now these days amiibo are really common and i dont really think any of them are rare anymore because i havent got ay trouble at all getting the ones considered rare like villager, rosalina, marth, jigglypuff, ness, Mega Yarn Yoshi and The green squid from splatoon so they became very common everywhere even shovel knightmin some places

I want the Ryu Amiibo

Here is April 4, 2015 update to my amiibo collection! The only imported one is the Shulk from Japan, everything else I either bought in store, won in a giveaway, or got as a present. None preordered.
View attachment 4485
Haven't updated this in awhile....
I've gotten quite a few new amiibo in the months since April *shivers*, but here is my current amiibo collection, updated as of December 28, 2015.
CXVc3Y5UoAA6BNa.jpg:large

The newest amiibo in this collection is everything I got for Christmas, being the Green Yarn Yoshi amiibo, the Chibi-Robo amiibo, the 30th Anniversary Classic Color Mario amiibo, and six new amiibo cards, being Muffy, Biff, Phil, Marcie, Jambette, and Tortimer (The other two being Mint and Kapp'n courtesy of a giveaway I won on Twitter by @Warpjump).
Also, for those wondering; the case all these amiibo are in is a custom case myself and my dad made, and I can close it up and carry it to a friends house if I want to (There is a handle on top and a latch on the side to close it).
If you are curious about any of the other amiibo in my collection, such as how I got it, how much I paid for it, when I got it, etc. just ask me. ^.^

I got a Mewtwo amiibo in Chapters, CHAPTERS PEOPLE!!! Looks like they're good for more then books.

Reactions: JazanaterZ Gaming
I got 8bit Modern Mario from the Wii U bundle and imported Lucina, Ike and Marth from Europe. Im thinking of getting Lucas next

Reactions: JazanaterZ Gaming
Here is a tip. If you keep amiibo in thier box, you can actually pull away the nfc inhibitor on the inside. You can make it easier by just pulling the back off of it! I hope your amiibo ispreserved and the box shields it well enough. Cya amiibo fans.

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of amiibo

Super Smash Bros. Series: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser (x2), Yoshi, Rosalina and Luma, Bowser Jr., Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch, Little Mac, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Marth, Ike, Duck Hunt, Kirby, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Mewtwo, R.O.B., Ness, Captain Falcon, Villager, Olimar, Shulk, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Sonic.

Super Mario Bros. Series: Mario (Golden Version), Mario (Silver Version), Luigi, and Toad.

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series: 8-Bit Mario (Classic), and 8-Bit Mario (Modern).

Yoshi's Woolly World Series: Pink Yarn Yoshi, and Light Blue Yarn Yoshi.

Animal Crossing Series: Reese, Cyrus, K.K. Slider, Lottie, Mabel, and Tom Nook.

I also have a 3DS/2DS amiibo adapter. I only wanted Mega Man and Sonic at first. Now, I have over 50.

...Anyone know where I can find Robin, Lucina, King Dedede, Pit, and Wii Fit Trainer? I don't want to use Amazon or eBay as sources, so don't even try that.

I currently only have the Sonic Amiibo and the Greninja Amiibo. A fairly small collection but I am having fun with them and they are currently both at Level 50. My Greninja has some bad smashing habits by the edge and my Sonic loves to use Forward air at random times. I plan on fighting my Greninja more though and I hope I can use these Amiibo in more than just Smash,

Back