An Online Multiplayer Legend of Zelda or Naw???

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
I would love a Wii U version of it, maybe Four Swords HD, or just a new one.
I never played it but it seems awesome. 4 player Zelda, maybe even on the Wii U they could do Five Swords, or go like Smash U and do Eight Swords! Not really, that might get crazy.... But another Four Swords seems good for people who never got to do Zelda Multiplayer.

Reactions: Mikaya
@SmashChanmp :I agree,there's endless possibilities for a new Four Swords! I like your idea of adding more players since the Wii U can support it.It could almost be like an MMO for Zelda,lol! :D

Reactions: SmashChamp
@SmashChanmp :I agree,there's endless possibilities for a new Four Swords! I like your idea of adding more players since the Wii U can support it.It could almost be like an MMO for Zelda,lol! :D
Speaking of that Nintendo sjould make a4 player zelda game on the wii u with different links from different zelda games Wouldn't that be fun playing different zelda games with different links with other players?

Reactions: P2.0
@Mario123456789 :Man,that's genius! :D That'd be the best idea ever! I'm sure everyone would love playing as the different eras of Link,I know I would!

Considering the massive overhaul to the connectivity of 3DSes compared to GBA (remember those gross link cables?), it would be a brilliant idea!

Yes! I really liked Four Swords Adventures in the GameCube. (Probably in my top 5 zelda games) No one ever seems to talk about it at all. I would love a sequel to that game.

@Ashkil :I remember the tangled nightmare we played on FSA,lol.Nevertheless, great memories. :) 3ds connectivity would be boss if a new Four Swords game came out! And what's not to say we could use our 3DS systems as controllers like certain GBA systems did for GameCube? ;) @frogczar :I'm all for having a sequel as well! :D I'd be super stoked if Nintendo bring it out!

I might E-mail nintendo...

Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
@SmashChamp : :eek: Include me toooooo! :D (Jk,you don't have to,but if you do,please let em' know we want Four Swords!!

@SmashChamp : :eek: Include me toooooo! :D (Jk,you don't have to,but if you do,please let em' know we want Four Swords!!
I will, I probably will late tonight or early tomorrow.

I'd hope for online multiplayer too, since none of my friends have a 3ds

I'd really enjoy a new one. Four Swords Adventures was really inventive and I'd love to see it come back as an online game for both 3DS and Wii U.

@ToxicWolf1132 :Ikr? I don't many people with multiplayer games either.I'd love to interact with them as well,and explore. :) @Nanamine :Exactly,it must come into being! *^*

In my opinion, video games are better with friends. I'd love to see a new one. :thumbsup:

@dylanwszo :I know,right? I like them better too. :3 Solving puzzles with my siblings was the best for me,and now since most of the time they don't want to do multiplayer,I search for other games that may catch their fancies,or ask others if they'd like to play.But the one game everyone seemed to like playing together was Four Swords cuz everyone liked Zelda,lol.It's still one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. :D

Yeah. Its not the same playing online.

I agree,it's been so 'blah' lately.If Nintendo made a Four Swords game where people could participate #FourSwordsUnlimited,lol,it'd be the greatest ever!

Reactions: dylanwszo
If they didn't put in online, everyone would complian. "no online?" "Nintendo is going down the drain, blah blah blah..."

Exactly. -_- I don't see them making awesome games like that,so why complain? If they don't like it,then...then they don't have to buy it! D:<

Reactions: dylanwszo
I don't get when people defend a company. Like, did Iwata ever swing by and mow your lawn? No. Its one thing to like a company. but they dont care about you. they just want your money.

Back