An Online Multiplayer Legend of Zelda or Naw???

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
@rawrrie :Lol,I'm glad you and @Mikaya are on the same page! I really can't wait to see them bring another Four Swords into frutition! :D

Reactions: Mikaya and 3823
Nintendo has responded...
Note: I asked for Twilight Princess and GameCube games

Hello,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for our reply. Due to high volumes we haven't been able to respond to you in a timely fashion. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I completely understand why you’d want to see The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Kirby Air Ride, and other GameCube games added to the Nintendo eShop. Also, I know that it would be great to tell you that a new entry in The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords series has been announced and provide the release date. Unfortunately, there hasn’t been an announcement or even a hint of an announcement, so for now we have to assume that it doesn’t yet exist.
At this time, no plans have been announced to add GameCube games to the list of Virtual Console titles. However, I’m happy to forward your comments about adding the games you mentioned to appropriate departments so your feedback will be heard.

For an updated list of available software titles, check out the following web page:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/releasecalendar

Also, keep checking our website (www.nintendo.com) for all the latest news and announcements.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Matt Wurz
es too.

@ShinyLatios I'm pretty sure they got to it...

Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
@SmashChamp :I got butterflies reading this... :eek: It's so cool,Nintendo responded! :D So,another addition to the Four Swords series hasn't been announced...yet. ;) But maybe they'll think about it now that someone asked? Hopefully they do,that's what I believe. :) Also,I hope your list gets added in Eshop as well! :D

Reactions: Mikaya and SmashChamp
im sure theyll think about it, but since a new zelda instalment is on its way it is very unlikly at the moment.

@patbacknitro :I know,but I'll still keep it in mind.You never know,lol. :p

well ya, but still they never release 2 zelda games at once, not counting oricale of ages/seasons. Definitely seems like a good idea. but if we really want them to consider it then we need big support. someone needs to see if they can get IGN/ or Meta critique to mention the idea. Nintendo always uses their reviews and stuff. and if they have ideas for Nintendo games im sure Nintendo will listen.

Reactions: P2.0
Ahh,I see.So just get more supporters,and get them to get to IGN,tell them,get them to talk about Four Swords,then Nintendo may get the boost they need to consider it even more...Genius! :D

exactly. nintendo always listens to critiques. no so much fans personaly. once they see its not just a few fans but tons of people then they will be more and more pushed towards it. but we cant stop thier. no critiques will just be the first step. critique sites alone isnt enough. we need alot more. a complete hype over it. we need to attack yahoo, facebook, ibstigram. and completly get everyone to keep posting stuff about 4 swords. we need more youtube videos about 4swords. if you guys will be willing to help then we will take nintendo by storm and get the new four swords we want. will need to gather every loz fan for this. as of now our voices are few. but soon it will be a mighty roar. tommarow i will begin phase 1, the critique bomb. my first target is IGN. surely they have a gmail for fan letters or such. then ill gmail AVGN, angry video game nerd, to see if he ca do one of his monday vides all about 4 swords. after we get critique support, more fans will soon follow. of course for every 3 fans theyll be 1 hater, but the odds look good. after we get the critique support. well then proceed to facebook, twitter, instigram, ect to rally fan support in non stop four swords post. by this time the four sword hype will become a thing, and nintendo cant help but acknolege it. of course after all this i garentee you theyl really cosider it. but well take it even further. ill think of the rest of the plan for now, but tommarow. the dawn of 4 swords 3ds will be apon us.

Reactions: P2.0
Whoa. .-. That sounds really good,you have no idea. :eek: Well,I'm in,but I can't use Facebook,or twitter,so I'll have to send messages another way. :/ Maybe I could try emailing IGN as well? Or find some Zelda crazed fans as welland get them to do what I can't,lol. XD But mark my words,I WILL find a way to help out too! >:0

thats great, if the critiques see its its not just 1 fan, but tonbs of fans it will be more likly. and im not just trying to get a word out. im trying to create a hype over it. if it makes news all over the internet then theyll see it as an option in the future. even if you cant get to facebook then get fans who can. this is the begining of something much more big. i will be on ign shortly to see what I can do

Gotcha! I just remembered last night that I linked a game to Google+,so I posted something about it on the Zelda community. :D I got some replies back from it,saying that they'd love to see another edition to Four Swords! ;)

So what is one of your favorite Zelda Games with multiplayer features . One of my favorite ones were Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Zelda: Spirit Tracks . PH was more of some sort of strategy game while ST being more of a casual game . I like ST one more;)

One of the most unique of multiplayer games was the Zelda : 4 Swords ( Anniversary ) Game :D . It was really fun to play with friends but then I was the only one who had the game and my friends don't :cry: .

But imagine A new multiplayer Zelda games , that would be very similar to 4 swords ......wouldn't that be great . I know that Zelda games often go more with dungeoning but it would be awesome to have some sort of coop dungeoning that would really be unique and awesome . So what are your opinions if you would like to see some new multiplayer Zelda game . Something similar to 4 swords but more advanced also with online mode ( because why wouldn't :wtf: ) I would really want something like 4 Swords . It is a MUST :vamp:

I think there was a thread similar to this? Am I mistaken? I'm going to reply anyway.

A multiplayer Zelda game would be great. Solving puzzles with friends and stuff? That sounds too fun. I remember throwing buddies in the 4 swords anniversary edition. That game was really fun. I hope they do something similar to that, but I know they're going to keep it simple like they always do with Zelda games, and not do multiplayer.

I think there was a thread similar to this? Am I mistaken? I'm going to reply anyway.

A multiplayer Zelda game would be great. Solving puzzles with friends and stuff? That sounds too fun. I remember throwing buddies in the 4 swords anniversary edition. That game was really fun. I hope they do something similar to that, but I know they're going to keep it simple like they always do with Zelda games, and not do multiplayer.
I know that it is more natural for Zelda games to have no multiplayer , but I think they should make a Zelda game that is only nade for multiplayer like 4 swords . I really liked that game and really wish that they make another game like it :cat:

Reactions: 3823
I would definitely want a Zelda game with multiplayer in it, because it would just make the experience a whole lot better. I mean who wouldn't want to battle with their friends in a 3D plain or
2. play the story mode in multiplayer? That was the reason I enjoyed Four Swords (second reason) it's a pretty enjoyable experience i have to say. Also, NINTENDO IS HERE?! That's so cool!

Anybody wish that Legend of Zelda games had multiplayer? I mean, usually, I feel so alone and I just love multiplayer games. I could imagine 2 Links duking it out and two idencial Eponas glaring at each other xD

I know that some Zelda games had multiplayer, but some were jsut link downlaod play and didn't include that much features. Plus the newer versions have no multiplayer ;c

What do you think?

That would be very cool, we could have horseback racing, target shooting, a combination of both, battle arena, dungeon race, co-op boss rush, and more!

I think that Zelda games don't usually center upon multi player gaming but more rather with single player dungeoning :p there was the DS Zelda games and the multiplayer was really fantastic in my opinion :p but something that I would really want would be a New Zelda 4 swords game specifically with the graphics or ALBW :D :D :D

Seriously , LoZ : 4 Swords had the best multi player feature and a sort of remake or sequel would be awesome :D

Albw incorporated the streetpass feature, and you got to fight the other link when you meet them in a fighting based minigame.
Wind waker hd remake also included the use of miiverse, tingle bottles and stuff but it would be cool to have proper, playing the whole quest together in a new zelda game.

If it was multiplayer then it wouldn't be Zelda unless it was a top don view like Four Swords. It's not like every game should have online multiplayer. Or if there was one it would be a spin-off with a different playstyle. Then again I wouldn't mind multiplayer boss battles.

Reactions: faustine
Back