An Online Multiplayer Legend of Zelda or Naw???

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
I know.I mean,I like Nintendo,but I'm not crazy for it.But I do like the Zelda series,so it makes me feel sorta bad when people say if you're something,like,totally terrible if you like it,y'know?

Reactions: dylanwszo
Yeah. i don't get the console wars. I just play video games that are fun.

Reactions: P2.0
Same here.When I was little,I did used to just get Mario,or Zelda,,and that was it.But I started to look at other games,wondering if this'd be fun to play,y'know? I've never regretted it since,I'm happy I got them. :)

I'm checking my e-mail, and gonna see if Nintendo replied.

My message has been received, a member will view it shortly.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and P2.0
I would love to see a remake of it, they have remakes of the Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time. Seeing this would be fun and not to mention give the new up and coming fans of Zelda to play a game from the past. ^^

@Jeff The Killer :Yeah,see? Most people only know of the newer Zelda games! And plus,yeah,they already remade OoT and MM,why not Four Swords??? Plus,people can play together as well! :D

My message has been received, a member will view it shortly.
If it's about the possibility of a new Four Swords, don't hold your breath on that. Nintendo's probably going to give a non-committal response to the question.
@Jeff The Killer :Yeah,see? Most people only know of the newer Zelda games! And plus,yeah,they already remade OoT and MM,why not Four Swords??? Plus,people can play together as well! :D
Four Swords is more of a minigame anyway, and the fact is the Anniversary Edition is available for the 3DS already. I wouldn't count on a new four swords for a while

actually they did remake fourswords, like 3 times i think. thier was the original one on gba with link to the past. then the one on game cube. then the aniversary addition. but as for a new one like on the wiiu or 3ds could be possible. even as a main game. like useing the links to solve puzzles. i mean it would need alot of work but it can be done, and be good if the right people are working on it.

A new four sword would be really cool, an online mode for it would be amazing!

actualy an online mode would fit perfectly. making a huge dungeon. and all 4 players could explore alone and try to find thier way to the boss as a team. definitly a money makeing idea for nintendo. make it on 3ds, then have like masks you can get on it from amiibos. like mario mask, kirby mask. idk seems like a ligit idea

@ShinyLatios :I know,but that doesn't stop us from hoping they'll do it anyway! :3

If it's about the possibility of a new Four Swords, don't hold your breath on that. Nintendo's probably going to give a non-committal response to the question.

Four Swords is more of a minigame anyway, and the fact is the Anniversary Edition is available for the 3DS already. I wouldn't count on a new four swords for a while
My hopes aren't up, don't worry.

I know, the possibilitys are endless, plus it would be a great addition to the 3ds family. and being the very first online multiplier zelda ever made, fans would go through the roof for this to come out. and amiibos would be a great adition to this game, wiwether it unlocks new items for you to use, new temples based on the amiibos game, or even masks or costumes for your link to wear. it is a great idea for nintendo. and would definitly be a step up for zelda games everywhere

I would love a Four Swords game because Adventures (and even the one for GBA) were all great and big hits imo. Make it happen Nintendo! Online play with others who live around the world would be a plus too, adventuring and helping each other through the puzzles, challenges and beating the powerful bosses with strategy (and fighting for the rupees, who can get the most! loved this feature!). 4 links are much better than just one! equals more chaos and fun! ^.^

@Mikaya :Oh-ho,so you do know of the struggle for the Rupees in Fours Swords! :D It was my biggest challenge when playing against brother,who could get the most!? XD And in Four Swords Adventure with the Force Gems! Those moments when I snagged a big purple Force Gem... :love: Eat it,SON! XD

Reactions: Mikaya and faustine
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition went free on eShop.. last year I think? But I didn't have any friends to play Multiplayer mode. :(

I guess a new Four Swords game would be awesome.

@faustine :Aw,I know how you feel.I can barely get my siblings,SIBLINGS to play unless we played Zelda.And even then,it's impossible,so I was pretty lonely when me and my brother finished it.I'm hoping for one was well. :)

I think that'd be a great idea! It would be really fun and a new experience. I want to say more things, but @Mikaya already said everything I was thinking. :D

Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
Back