Votes: 4 28.6%
  • wth

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Apparently there's a conspiracy theory for Animal Crossing. Something about the whole game being based on child labor or something like that. If you want more of an explanation than what I just said, feel free to ask but yeah perhaps you can figure out what I mean

Apparently there's a conspiracy theory for Animal Crossing. Something about the whole game being based on child labor or something like that. If you want more of an explanation than what I just said, feel free to ask but yeah perhaps you can figure out what I mean
That's somehow interesting I would like to ask what does that mean , can you give me an explanation on this theory of being based on child labour ?

It's one of the conspiracies described in this video:

Lasercorn basically goes on about how there's evidence pointing to it being child labor given that you're trapped in that location and have to keep doing errands and all that

Lol ! I didn't know that players were supposed to be abducted by that kappa thing and didn't know he was a child abductor , well that was some interesting theories.

well, there are always video game conspiracy theories for just about any game :p I mean, this probably isn't even the first one you've heard of xD

the theory is good but the I found the world too fun and intertaining for kids to be a child labor abduction o_O

the theory is good but the I found the world too fun and intertaining for kids to be a child labor abduction o_O
What if you were perhaps brainwashed into thinking it's fun and entertaining and note the fact that you can't leave the place no matter what

Lol ! I didn't know that players were supposed to be abducted by that kappa thing and didn't know he was a child abductor , well that was some interesting theories.
If you google "kappa", you'll find that they are Japanese "Yokai" (kind of mythlogic monsters), and even more darker, they are supposed (the youkais) to eat, occasionally, humans. /!\ Note that not all of the youkais eat humans. But the tsurube-otoshis and the kappas normally does.

If you google "kappa", you'll find that they are Japanese "Yokai" (kind of mythlogic monsters), and even more darker, they are supposed (the youkais) to eat, occasionally, humans. /!\ Note that not all of the youkais eat humans. But the tsurube-otoshis and the kappas normally does.
wow you're pretty knowledgeable on these things aren't you lol (either that or you're the master of google :p) But yeah, aren't the Yokai kinda like Japanese demons?

What if you were perhaps brainwashed into thinking it's fun and entertaining and note the fact that you can't leave the place no matter what
well yes the fact that you can't leave is a little creepy but even though I can't imagine how it is an abduction, it's like if you found a castle filled with treasures and people to serve you and you get to keep it for youself but you have to never leave ... ok I think I was brainwashed afterall :unsure:

Reactions: ShinyLatios
well yes the fact that you can't leave is a little creepy but even though I can't imagine how it is an abduction, it's like if you found a castle filled with treasures and people to serve you and you get to keep it for youself but you have to never leave ... ok I think I was brainwashed afterall :unsure:
yeah, I think your post actually serves to promote the argument rather than counter it :p That wasn't a bad attempt though, I'll give you that

Reactions: Kryce
wow you're pretty knowledgeable on these things aren't you lol (either that or you're the master of google :p) But yeah, aren't the Yokai kinda like Japanese demons?
Yes, the yokais are kinda like Japanese demons, so, that makes the AC Conspiracy continue. And for the research, I just used google.

Yes, the yokais are kinda like Japanese demons, so, that makes the AC Conspiracy continue. And for the research, I just used google.
Yokai are also a focal point in one of the Dual Destinies cases I believe, so one could get that information from there too. lol so if the AC characters are Yokai...GG

Kappas are supposed to eat children not simply put them to work and also you can pay back Nook. But as for number 1 on that video top 5 list a little more proof. The Pokedex is basically a digital encyclopedia. A digital computer is something that handles information given to it. When you catch a pokemon it's data is shown in the pokedex, but as Pokemon are physical creatures not digital they're not introducing any new type of data when caught ergo the information for the Pokemon already exists and Oak is scamming you into wasting your time to unlock something already on the Pokedex essentially DLC that you needn't download as it's already on the disk.

Kappas are supposed to eat children not simply put them to work and also you can pay back Nook. But as for number 1 on that video top 5 list a little more proof. The Pokedex is basically a digital encyclopedia. A digital computer is something that handles information given to it. When you catch a pokemon it's data is shown in the pokedex, but as Pokemon are physical creatures not digital they're not introducing any new type of data when caught ergo the information for the Pokemon already exists and Oak is scamming you into wasting your time to unlock something already on the Pokedex essentially DLC that you needn't download as it's already on the disk.
What if they ARE planning to eat the main character but just feel like getting some benefit out of putting them to work beforehand. And lol nice detail with your own addition to the poketheory

What if they ARE planning to eat the main character but just feel like getting some benefit out of putting them to work beforehand. And lol nice detail with your own addition to the poketheory

Then, AC is nothing more than Japanese Mythology turned into "reality" and hard work (as Nook also being a Tanuki.)

Then, AC is nothing more than Japanese Mythology turned into "reality" and hard work (as Nook also being a Tanuki.)
Well, it could very well be a possibility :p In any case, conspiracy theories are around just to screw with logic surrounding the games they're talking about xD

Yes, and there's also a ton of conspiracies/theories and creepypastas and stuff about Pokemon... I could give you a link to the channel of a guy who made this his speciality, but there's two creepypastas that may give nightmare to the younger people (If you just want the title, Google: "Pokemon creepypasta Lost Silver/Buried Alive"). PS: I have read them/saw them a lot of time, so it doesn't scare me anymore.

Conclusion: There will always be people to make all kind of things like I mentioned upper to screw with game logic.

Yes, and there's also a ton of conspiracies/theories and creepypastas and stuff about Pokemon... I could give you a link to the channel of a guy who made this his speciality, but there's two creepypastas that may give nightmare to the younger people (If you just want the title, Google: "Pokemon creepypasta Lost Silver/Buried Alive"). PS: I have read them/saw them a lot of time, so it doesn't scare me anymore.

Conclusion: There will always be people to make all kind of things like I mentioned upper to screw with game logic.
Yeah, people love making these things and many times they're really interesting to hear about lol And yeah....creepypastas tend to have that effect xD

Yeah, people love making these things and many times they're really interesting to hear about lol And yeah....creepypastas tend to have that effect xD

So you're reading creepypastas too ? Nice to know that I am not the only one to go search creepy things at 3.00 am ! (This is an expression, I can't last until that hour !)

Back