• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date

Conspiracy Theory...legit or no?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • wth

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
ok. and cool that you post so fast. i bet thats why you have so many play coins. and are you planning on getting new leaf any time?
personally I'm not planning on getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf anytime soon. I've got other games like Pokemon X and Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies on my wishlist at the moment.

Yes, It's one of the games that I need to play soon. But, I will have to sell some PS2 games before.
PS: Heh, you're right, that's why I have so much Play Coins, but there's people with even more PC than me. (naagza and reece1100 are two examples)

Yes, It's one of the games that I need to play soon. But, I will have to sell some PS2 games before.
PS: Heh, you're right, that's why I have so much Play Coins, but there's people with even more PC than me. (naagza and reece1100 are two examples)
Just as a heads up, we probably shouldn't change the discussion to comparing PC and talking about gaining PC :p

But yeah, perhaps I'll get it in the distant future if I think I should

Yes, you're right, naagza, sorry. But that's great if we all get it, so we would be able to play together !

Yes, you're right, naagza, sorry. But that's great if we all get it, so we would be able to play together !

I have it so if any of you guys get it post your friend code on the animal crossing new leaf friend code exchage. then maybe more people will play togethor. ( just so you guys know my garte has a thing so that only people nearby can come :(

Wow... never imagined a view on Animal Crossing that way... I will continue to not imagine it that way, as to not ruin my fun. XD

Wow... never imagined a view on Animal Crossing that way... I will continue to not imagine it that way, as to not ruin my fun. XD
don't worry, just about anything can be twisted in some sort of conspiracy theory to ruin the fun of it :p Don't get me started on the Pokemon conspiracy theories xD

don't worry, just about anything can be twisted in some sort of conspiracy theory to ruin the fun of it :p Don't get me started on the Pokemon conspiracy theories xD

Pokemon, or the only game to have over 9000 conspiracies... I keep wondering how people does to be that much imaginative !

Yea... I hated watching that video on the conspiracy theory, I mean, who cares lol, it is just a game it is not like you actually have been there and your doing child labor and stuff...

Yea... I hated watching that video on the conspiracy theory, I mean, who cares lol, it is just a game it is not like you actually have been there and your doing child labor and stuff...

Yeah, now, they can turn, even the most childish game into a creepy mystery. But it's still conspiracies, so it's more likely to be false, or unexpected.

Yeah, now, they can turn, even the most childish game into a creepy mystery. But it's still conspiracies, so it's more likely to be false, or unexpected.
Conspiracy theories make everything into a creepy mystery, it is ridiculous... Soon something like teletubbies is going to have a very weird conspiracy theory... LOL!

Conspiracy theories make everything into a creepy mystery, it is ridiculous... Soon something like teletubbies is going to have a very weird conspiracy theory... LOL!

I bet that they already covered it.

Yeah, teletubbies conspiracy theory was covered a really long time ago...slowpoke moment much? Idk I personally find the conspiracy theories hilarious when I hear them

Yeah, teletubbies conspiracy theory was covered a really long time ago...slowpoke moment much? Idk I personally find the conspiracy theories hilarious when I hear them

Wow... Really? LOL there is a conspiracy theory for almost everything in the whole world... Jeez... A Teletubbies conspiracy theory... Next there are going to be conspiracy theories for your lights and radiators...

Wow... Really? LOL there is a conspiracy theory for almost everything in the whole world... Jeez... A Teletubbies conspiracy theory... Next there are going to be conspiracy theories for your lights and radiators...
Well on the topic of lights, there is a conspiracy theory for the Super Bowl Blackout if I remember correctly. If it exists, there's a conspiracy theory for it.

Well on the topic of lights, there is a conspiracy theory for the Super Bowl Blackout if I remember correctly. If it exists, there's a conspiracy theory for it.

Lol the Super Bowl Blackout... Seriously? Is it supposed to be like an alien that came down to the Super Bowl and it shut down all of the lights because of it's radiation or something? Conspiracy theories are a little crazy...

Lol the Super Bowl Blackout... Seriously? Is it supposed to be like an alien that came down to the Super Bowl and it shut down all of the lights because of it's radiation or something? Conspiracy theories are a little crazy...
No, it's probably more along the lines that someone purposely caused it, so the losing team could get more practice and work on their strategy to come back and win.

No, it's probably more along the lines that someone purposely caused it, so the losing team could get more practice and work on their strategy to come back and win.

Wow! I can not believe someone would do that!!! What?!?!? I bet it was probably someone that bet like 10,000 dollars and they did that because their bet was losing and then they turned it around.

If you google "kappa", you'll find that they are Japanese "Yokai" (kind of mythlogic monsters), and even more darker, they are supposed (the youkais) to eat, occasionally, humans. /!\ Note that not all of the youkais eat humans. But the tsurube-otoshis and the kappas normally does.

Just thought I'd butt in on this convo since I love everything related to Japanese legends since there are much more diverse than anywhere else in the world :p
First of all, Yokai aren't technically demons or monsters. A more appropriate term would be spirits. They were animals, humans and even items that were turned into such spirits for one reason or another.
And yes, there are stories of Kappas being evil and killing people or drinking their blood. But in the general Japanese folklore, Kappas are mostly seen as benevolent and loyal creatures that share their knowledge with humans.

The majority of Yokai however eat humans, a lot of them using curses to do so due to their inability to attack people directly.

Anyway, my point here is that the Kappas aren't necessarily evil creatures, and were probably added to ACNL due to the fact that they are seen as helpful and knowledgeable.

Reactions: Reece and xXAwesomeDudeXx
Just thought I'd butt in on this convo since I love everything related to Japanese legends since there are much more diverse than anywhere else in the world :p
First of all, Yokai aren't technically demons or monsters. A more appropriate term would be spirits. They were animals, humans and even items that were turned into such spirits for one reason or another.
And yes, there are stories of Kappas being evil and killing people or drinking their blood. But in the general Japanese folklore, Kappas are mostly seen as benevolent and loyal creatures that share their knowledge with humans.

The majority of Yokai however eat humans, a lot of them using curses to do so due to their inability to attack people directly.

Anyway, my point here is that the Kappas aren't necessarily evil creatures, but were probably added to ACNL due to the fact that they are seen as helpful and knowledgeable.

Thanks a whole lot :) . I didn't really want to get Animal Crossing because the conspiracy theories bothered me a little even though I know they probably are not true... Now I really want to get AC:NL again! Thanks!

Back