• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date

Conspiracy Theory...legit or no?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • wth

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
are you kidding?! this is so rediculas. has nintendo ever made something to do that? and even if they did why would they. and anyway why am i going crazy like this.

So you're reading creepypastas too ? Nice to know that I am not the only one to go search creepy things at 3.00 am ! (This is an expression, I can't last until that hour !)
I actually don't really read creepypastas that much to be honest. I've read a few of them at one point but I don't really read them often.

are you kidding?! this is so rediculas. has nintendo ever made something to do that? and even if they did why would they. and anyway why am i going crazy like this.
dude. it's a conspiracy theory. chill. it's not necessarily meant to make sense that Nintendo would produce it like that.

dude. it's a conspiracy theory. chill. it's not necessarily meant to make sense that Nintendo would produce it like that.

As naagza said, those are conspiracies. Nintendo didn't attend to do it voluntarily. And more, theories are made to screw up both players and logic.

As naagza said, those are conspiracies. Nintendo didn't attend to do it voluntarily. And more, theories are made to screw up both players and logic.
Yeah, I'd say it's just like 9/11 government conspiracy theories in a way. People just like saying how the people in charge planned things to be done a certain way

Yes, generally, it's not planned. It's purely a coincidence. By talking about the 9/11, I have read that (still a coincidence), a PC game called Deus EX (the first, not Human Revolution) was planned to have the towers, but they were removed because of graphic memory of the computers who weren't high enough.

Yes, generally, it's not planned. It's purely a coincidence. By talking about the 9/11, I have read that (still a coincidence), a PC game called Deus EX (the first, not Human Revolution) was planned to have the towers, but they were removed because of graphic memory of the computers who weren't high enough.
That's interesting lol Yeah, there's a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories out there, some that even extend to videogames and popular media. For example in Pokemon some have made 9/11 connections in Gen V apparently lol

Really ? For the Deux EX, I saw that on DidYouKnowGaming, but I didn't knew about thins in Pokemon.

Really ? For the Deux EX, I saw that on DidYouKnowGaming, but I didn't knew about thins in Pokemon.
there's a Ground Zero connection in Pokemon Black and White and they have an alternate reality in which Kyurem falling as a meteor is the reason for the location's destruction. Also, Kyurem's height is apparently 9'11".....or so that's how the conspiracy theory goes lol

I didn't know about this. 0_0 -> Childhood (partially) ruined. Long life to conspiracies !

Child Labor? That is just weird... Now I don't want animal crossing anymore... Thanks for ruining the whole game! (Just kidding I still think it's awesome but it's extremely creepy...)

Child Labor? That is just weird... Now I don't want animal crossing anymore... Thanks for ruining the whole game! (Just kidding I still think it's awesome but it's extremely creepy...)

Not as creepy as a hidden screen in Sonic CD...

i know that is why i put why am i going crazy like this. any way it could just be a thing to get people angry/confused. but i think it is rediculos.

i know that is why i put why am i going crazy like this. any way it could just be a thing to get people angry/confused. but i think it is rediculos.
It's not something to get people angry/confused. It's something meant to be really hilarious and just as a joke for people (but some people take it the wrong way...)

Yes, and conspiracies / creepiness in games will never end. Whatever if it's a coincidence or not.

EDIT: I posted at the same exact moment as you, naagza !

I didn't know about this. 0_0 -> Childhood (partially) ruined. Long life to conspiracies !
well the theory is inaccurate because Kyurem is actually 9'10" and the article was pointed out by a bunch of people on the Internet to be really flawed. So don't take it too seriously

It's not something to get people angry/confused. It's something meant to be really hilarious and just as a joke for people (but some people take it the wrong way...)

ok. and sorry guys if this bugged you. i just dont like people thinking nintendo would do thing like this. and @D4kDragon and@naagza you guys post right after me a lot

*exhales* There are really a lot of people who likes to makes that kind of things on the Internet !

EDIT : In same moment as you, 3dsatackman, I got a perfect timing !

*exhales* There are really a lot of people who likes to makes that kind of things on the Internet !

i know and did it bother you guys when i said all that? and why do you guys post right after me so much? and do you guys have animal crossing new leaf?

I don't have NL, I don't know why I post so fast, and it didn't bothered me. It's just that all those alerts every 2 seconds are really... exhausting.

I don't have NL, I don't know why I post so fast, and it didn't bothered me. It's just that all those alerts every 2 seconds are really... exhausting.

ok. and cool that you post so fast. i bet thats why you have so many play coins. and are you planning on getting new leaf any time?

Back