Animal Crossing: New Leaf Journal Thread

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fishing tourney was in my town as well yesterday, too bad I didn't attend to it, after winning a few times in a row, it gets boring don't worry, next time.

I haven't played the game in a long time! There's probably a lot of weeds in my town right now. You should visit me some time!

I haven't played the game in a long time! There's probably a lot of weeds in my town right now. You should visit me some time!
I would, except my 3DS is broken...:(

can i visit you? i found that if you weed other peoples towns it counts towrd your badge.

can i visit you? i found that if you weed other peoples towns it counts towrd your badge.
There's probably a lot of weeds in my town too...:(

i can help you weed when you get it fixed ;)

I should, I'd love to see your town, been playing it non-stop lately (been bored).

i have slowed down a bit on acnl only spend about 15 minutes a day on it now. i used to do up to 5 hrs on it but i am quite busy and i have already played for almost 500hrs. but i still am doing stuff in acnl today i got some new gracie clothes. thats about it :p

May 18th, 2014
Fiore

I've been trying my best, to get my villagers to suggest some new Public Work Projects, which has been going terrible, so far I got only one suggestion for an Illuminated Clock, but I don't think I'll place it in my town anytime soon, been adding some hybrid flowers to the dull parts in my town, as well as some QR Code Paths, which has been making my town look beautiful). Gathered up all my fossils that has been in my closet, and carried them to Blathers to assessed, sadly, only one has been examined as something new to the collection, so I sold the rest, overall I didn't do much today, been relaxing and trying to keep everything in order, probably today I'll do some work! :)

today i visited a town that is entered in the bestsmall town contest, then i went to the island and make 300k and then payed off another streetlight

I haven't played in weeks. I'm too scared to play the game for fear of what state my town's in.

I haven't played in weeks. I'm too scared to play the game for fear of what state my town's in.
That's how I felt when my 3DS got broken, and I was waiting for it to get fixed. Although, I've kind of got used to not playing New Leaf, or just any of my 3DS games in general, so I don't play them as often anymore... :( But thank God that I had the Beautiful Town ordinance before my 3DS got broken, so my town didn't look too bad. :D

Reactions: Neofang64

i can help weed if u want(trying to get weeding badge)

25th July, 2014 (Time-Travel)
Fiore

Today I did sooo much! It's hard to even keep track of what I did. First thing I did (it was 1PM)-I went to water my carnations, then suddenly Cesar announced that he'll be leaving soon.. I really dislike Cesar, so I'm really happy that he's leaving. I had so much on my mind, I was just in the mood to fix my town up. I used my second character, and made him lay down a bunch of paths around my town, then I used my main character to plant flowers around the paths. I went in my inventory and took out all the "happy" saplings I've been saving up and planted them nicely around different paths. I went to the island, and luckily for me, they were selling flower hedges, I bought around 20, and only used 5 (I'll keep the rest for something special), and when I was walking back to get my last set of flower hedges, my new villager Marcie gave me a new PWP suggestion, and of course I went and did it right away (Metal Bench). I did so much more, caught bugs, extended my house, cleaned out my inventory, played Hide N' Seek, got new clothes, changed my hair. I spent like 2 hours on ACNL day-before-yesterday. Now, I'm loving how my town looks. There is still A LOT of work to be done, but I'm pleased with the progress I made.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Today I did some landscaping: going to the island to get flowers, harvesting perfect apples, putting down the apples, and using the flowers as a border around them. :D I did so many things today, I can't really go into much detail...

well yesterday i got first in the bug off :), and today so far all i did was buy 1000 turnips, do a bit of weeding(2 weeds) and picked up some fruit.

Unfortunately it's been 6 months since I played for a while, not counting the occasional days I turn the game on to grab an item. This game just can't hold my attention unlike the Gamecube game.

today i played for just a little while, did some trades got a firework and caught some bugs.
Unfortunately it's been 6 months since I played for a while, not counting the occasional days I turn the game on to grab an item. This game just can't hold my attention unlike the Gamecube game.

you might want to start up again, also there are fireworks for sale now and also on every sunday there is a big show of fireworks and you can have a pattern you made be one of the fireworks also.

Use this thread to post what you did in Animal Crossing: New Leaf today or any other day of the week. Here, I'll start off!

~Monday, September 2, 2013~

Today I did quite a few things. I started my day by catching some bugs at Tortimer Island and selling them at Re-Tail for some Bells, and then I bought myself some furniture for my house. Onett also came over my town today, we had fun hanging out. After Onett left, I went to buy a fortune cookie at Nooklings, and got Peach's Parasol out of the fortune. During the night, I saw a tarantula! Right when I took out my net, though, it saw me and came running towards me, I ran, and it was chasing me, so I had to go in a house and hide... It's too bad that I didn't catch the tarantula, but oh well, maybe next time.

Animal-Crossing-Notebook-500x281.png

Thats great I would do that too.

Reactions: Maxoxie
I wake up in my house, well it's more of a mansion. I say hi to Chrissy, I say hi to Isabelle, I say hi to Wolfgang, I go to TNT Emporium, The items are expensive, I buy a fortune cookie. Inside there is a paper! I turn it in! Oh my god! It's Midna's Mask! I sit at home eating a peach. Looking at my computer writing this journal, I realize I need to make a new donation project! I'm happy now. My Villagers donated enough to make a new fountain, It's now 7:00 PM. I ask Kapp'n to bring me to the island. His singing is annoying, I catch beetles and I go on the Hammer tour. I go back home and eat a persimmon. I sell my beetles and go home. Time for another exciting day tomorrow. I put my head down and fall asleep,

(What's Your Villagers "Day In Life" Post it in the comments)

(This was based on what I usually do in ACNL)

my day wsa great! i sold a ton of stuff, and went from 0 to 100,000 bells! caught alot of fish, went diving, went to retail and sold (almost) all of it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back