Animal Crossing: New Leaf Journal Thread

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will get new leaf soon!

I woke up then went to go see the new updated nookling junction. I went inside and bought 2 fortune cookies and got a Fi mask and the dolphin ship. I then put them in my kid closet. then I went to go sell some shells at the re-tail store made 1,902 bells. I then waited till 7:00 to go to Tormiter island. once I got there I started catching goliath beetles, golden stags, and other rare things. I went back sold them and went to bed my day was pretty good

hey in ACNL im giving a free silver shovel away

More like what I did in the past 2 weeks but:

I completed my path in my town, I started some gardening and even though I still have lots to do, it's getting nicer everyday. I'm trying to earm more PWP but my villagers don't feel like giving any suggestion, but a stone tablet... Thanks, I guess?

3/13/2015

I spent the entire day racking up bugs on the island and got lucky with several rare bugs to sell the entire day. while I was selling stuff I stopped into the item shop and spent some play coins for some fortune cookies and ended up with a pikmin hat and a bowser flag pole. I then expanded my house's upstairs room and fell into debt for 485 k luckily with my day catching bugs I earned enough to pay off the debt for the next day and had some left over and bought a flame shirt and some other acceries for my character. I felt kind of bad tho cause Tex the penguin and Cob was bugging me to visit them and I was off farming for newer stuff.

All I can say is
12/September/2013
Last day that I remember play Animal Crossing : New Leaf . I think I was fishing and beetle catching and then I forgot what I did next but then the next day I lent it to a friend then I lost it . It was very sad but hopefully I may get a next one even though that would be most likely impossible ... Maybe one day :D

Woww you guys are so lucky xD I sadly dont have animal crossing new leaf but I really wish I did I mean theres so much you guys can do on it! this is what Im saving up to get with my play coins it`s just a really good game, honestly expect a lot from this game and seeing these comments and all the things you can do is making me feel like I did the right choice C: thank you guys for all of these comments because now I have a fairly good idea of if I should get this game or not, and of course Im now insuring myself to get this game, if theres anything else Im missing or you guys would like to let me know please tell me

Today I got all 4 fossils, donated one. I went to the island and got some flowers to plant in my town. I went around and watered my flowers. Then I started a new project for a water pump. Just a really simple day.

I started on a normal March 7, 2015 I got my Permit in 2 days and my first project was another bridge to due walking around was a hassle. I already have all the fruits except peaches(If anyone wants to donate a peach, it would be appreciated). I have a half plan for a park and I'm starting work on the classic police station. T&T Mart and Kicks recently built the SAME day Dr.Shrunk came by for Club LOL. I can't wait to hear K.K Slider. Lastly I'm working on paying off my loan of 298k bells to tom nook.:cat:

I just started New Leaf on Sunday. I spent the entire week trying to unlock as many things as possible, mostly the island so I could use my 'cheat' to get the bells I need to upgrade my house and create projects. I managed to make 4 projects including the Dream Suite and museum upgrade, and got to expansion 3 of my home. I say that it was a pretty productive start!

:)

Today i moved all my non red/white flowers to my beach and sold all my non pink hybrids! I earned 1.4 million doing so and i have begun to set up a breeding ground for pink hybrids. I also completed a gracie test.. one more until i get the emporium! I also encouraged colton to move in from the campsite! Very good day today.

So basically, today i had bought a fortune cookie and got this rare #52 i got 10k coins once i donated it !

I really need to get the fortune tell store and the museum gift shop and all the silver/gold equipment then my life would be complete (on acnl)

Reactions: Robyn
I really need to get the fortune tell store and the museum gift shop and all the silver/gold equipment then my life would be complete (on acnl)
I can help you with that if you'd like.

Thursday 9th April
Just a regular day for the mayor. I emptied my mailbox reading all the nice things my villagers had wrote. One of them said I was the best person he had ever met!!! Then, I took a stroll to the train station, no more news on the billboard. Walking down to my lovely rose garden I passed Grizzly with a flea jumping about. I do not tolerate dirtyness so I thwaked him with my net, ridding him of that horrid creature. He thanked me and gave me the flea to keep. Immediately I sold it. My rose garden was growing larger and took me a while to water it all. I visited the plaza and got my fortune told. Luckily I was wearing my lucky zap boots, so no doom was to befall upon me. Isabelle was delighted to tell me that the face stand cut out project was completed!! I attended the ceromony. The cutout was a few acnl feet away from my mario one.I had a nice pathway ready between the two. I used the luigi design on the new cutout. It looked like mario and luigi were high fiving each other over my lovely path. I took some wonderful snapshots to treasure before heading off to my house. I completed a quick tour before adding my nutcracker I had recieved from a pelican visiting Germany. Finally I saved my days work before quiting.
From,
The Mayer of KEW

This morning I played for about 1 hour and I am trying to remodel my room into a movie thearter and it is coming along fine! I just won an aution of 50mil bells so I have public works projects and house expansions every day! I have two new villagers, kyle and beau! I have been looking for rare items to purchase on this site and so far its going well!! I am filthy rich and my ACNL game is so enjoyable these days!!!:D On top of that today I should be reciving a game in the mail from amazon!! Today is a wonderful day!!:rotfl:
P.S On top of THAT i'm going to a dodger game tonight!

Friday, april 17.

so I go outside, pressing into the heavy rains, just trying to find something to do. Then, all of a sudden i see this gigant shadow in the water. I am so pumped! I quickly shuffle to my fishing rod, when all of a sudden, a retarded grasshopper shows up and blops into me water. buh bye colecanth.

4/25/2015
Today I went on a time-traveling fossil hunt. I fell into many pitfalls, but managed to find untold wealth in ore and bells from the amazing bell rocks of Lavender Town...I shall continue my research with thorough interest...
-Mayor Ash, Lavender Town

Use this thread to post what you did in Animal Crossing: New Leaf today or any other day of the week. Here, I'll start off!

~Monday, September 2, 2013~

Today I did quite a few things. I started my day by catching some bugs at Tortimer Island and selling them at Re-Tail for some Bells, and then I bought myself some furniture for my house. Onett also came over my town today, we had fun hanging out. After Onett left, I went to buy a fortune cookie at Nooklings, and got Peach's Parasol out of the fortune. During the night, I saw a tarantula! Right when I took out my net, though, it saw me and came running towards me, I ran, and it was chasing me, so I had to go in a house and hide... It's too bad that I didn't catch the tarantula, but oh well, maybe next time.

Animal-Crossing-Notebook-500x281.png

So many pages of comments~
Well this is a nice journal, it's cute :cat:
Keep up the good work and wait does that say 2013?
I must be seeing things, too much Blubber on me.
Well I never played animal crossing, and everyone here is talking about bugs, so I'm moving on before a bug gets in my hair.

Today, I changed my paths to fit with my Autumn Theme
I also hung out with my friend Morgan-San
I went to the island
Bought parts of the Spooky and Sweets Set
Went to Able Sisters to buy Halloween Masks
Caught some fish in preparation for the Harvest Festival
Became Better friends with my villagers
And I got the K.K. Slider Badge (Bronze)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back