Animal Crossing: New Leaf Journal Thread

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did quite a bit today. I went around smacking rocks around with the shovel to earn some easy bells. I also went fishing and caught a few bugs along the way. Expanded my house for the first time which was really exciting. I am happy to say today was a good day

Today was a tad different from my previous post. I went fishing for a straight hour to rack in some decent bells and get a few more new fish in my encyclopedia of fish. Went searching for the money rock and the breakable one as well. Then bought some more furniture for the house while buying candy getting ready for the halloween event (cause time travel is totally possible lol) All together earned 30,000 bells today so safe to say a productive day in the world of Animal Crossing :)

today I got up and went to tortimer sang with kapn till I got there I sold a butterfly to the little girl went on a easy tour got every thing then picked up some fruit then I went fishing I then filed up every box and went home I then sang with kappn again and sold every thing then I went to start paying off my loan then I was done thanks for reading

Reactions: MrHatterTube
Today i played for a few minutes got some bells selling items/fruit. And later i am going to trade some gold tools with @Marc. but now i am just waiting for my 3ds to charge so i can play some more.

Reactions: Marc
Today October 8, So far the day has been slow, went out collected my mail, did my rounds around town to chat with the villagers I want to save, started planning on another town project to stop random house spawning.. did some fishing and now just about to go make some music boxes from the extra albums and all the giant clams my friend got me ^-^

Reactions: Tohru1
Yesterday (just some minutes ago because it's an hour or two pass 12 AM here) :

I used my new gold axe to cut down dozens of the trees in my town and I plucked a couple of weeds since I haven't been playing the game much lately (thanks to Pokemon Y and Smash Bros. for 3DS). I also sold some of the bugs and sharks that I caught on the Island a couple of days ago and got a ghost costume from Jack for Halloween.

I had a good day,
I started it off by Clearing Away all my old items - I racked up a heap of money, roughly around a million.

I spent the rest of the day placing paths and completing PWP.

The best part was when I found Stitches was camping in my village and convinced him to move.

i havent played ancl in a long time so i might start playing it again btw just joined if you could tell im a youtuber to but i havent made any vids yet because i dont have a caopture card
[/QUOTE]

Back to Animal Crossing today to sell my stuffs away. I not really going to play it seriously anymore.
Sold my item to people in this forum by opening the gate (nearly forgot how to do it!)
I also checked the streetpass houses (all the 3 blocks are full) and found many interesting stuffs. This is my favourite part.

Today I walked around doing nice things for people. I caught a bunch of fish and I didn't have any weeds for once!

Today I played the game the first time, as I bought it a week ago and never really found the time. As I got on I was greeted by a cute cat named Rover, I said I was headed to Otran, I wish I would have picked Otrani though. I made my in game name Mana and I began my journey into Otran. I ended up with 8 villagers : Pietro, Poncho, Soleil, Rolf, Pudge, Melba, Flo, and Tammi. I love my tens villagers and cannot wait to play throughout the game with them. I've already picked the theme for my new town, it's gonna be elegant and simple. So simply elegant.

I love this Game

Today was actually pretty eventful. I finally got some apples for my town, the Roost opened, and (sadly), Bones moved away :( Gonna have to cycle him back in. That's what I get for TT'ing I guess.

Today I caught many rare bugs on the tropical island, such as cyclommatus stags and golden stags. I then went to retail and sold them for 236,000 bells, which I used to pay off my home loan. I got a big bro's mustache from the fortune cookie at the nookling emporium, and gave it to one of my favorite villagers. I am very excited for christmas

Today was actually pretty eventful. I finally got some apples for my town, the Roost opened, and (sadly), Bones moved away :( Gonna have to cycle him back in. That's what I get for TT'ing I guess.
Bones is one of my favorite villagers, and It is sad that he moved away. I hope you can get him back your village. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, 6/1/2015

Sigh...today was one of the saddest days ever in my 15 years of living in this world. It started off as usual, me doing my morning routine, catching bugs, aggressively hitting rocks, talking to Sable. Yep, just the usual. But all that changed when my dearest friend, Biskit, ran up to me real enthusiastic-like and said that he wanted to leave Meridot, to travel the world, meet new people and eat exotic dishes. Of course, I didn't want him to leave, but part of me was encouraging him to go. The way he said it...the way his eyes were glinting when he said 'delicious food'. I wanted him to be happy. So I said, yes...And just when I got over it, I ate my fortune cookie which I had previously bought and it said, 'Your friends need you. They always need you. They will never stop.'

Reactions: Robyn
Very good idea Corey, I like it. :thumbsup:

September 2nd, 2013, Monday

I spent most of my day cheating the turnip system having my cousin buy turnips and then him selling them in my town. Kyle moved away after living in my town for about six days. I finally got the colored contact machine in my town, and I got some that were blue like my (beautiful) eyes. After that me and my cousin went and chilled at his town with one of our friends, Janett, who gave me another toy hammer since I lost mine with my original town. While there, I caught my first bug since making my new profile, an oak silk moth. I ended my day by looking up random QR codes on Tumblr. I found an Akatsuki robe pattern and I changed my flag to a picture of Sakura's face.

So yeah, I had a pretty productive day I suppose.
That Shepard head spin. :hilarious::rotfl:

January, Friday 16th 2015

I started my day by visiting the Roost, as usual Brewster made small talk with me, I should really remember to bring Gyroids because I heard from my sister that he likes them. After my coffee I visited the the Able Sister because I love checking their inventory, sadly I didn't see anything I wanted to buy but that wasn't a big deal to me before I left I talked to Sable because I love befriending her.

To my surprise she actually held a conversation with me!

As I walked around the town I noticed weeds, weeds everywhere! I decided to clean up the town and plant more flowers and maybe cut down some trees (our town has trees in the worst places).

It took several hours (okay more like 2 hours) because I had to make sure I didn't miss anything. When I was finished I visited the store and bought fortune cookies and scored with the tags for Links clothes!

I was so happy because the Heroes Clothes in Aniaml Crossing: City Folk were nearly impossible for me to get.

After talking to Bob, Ed, and Ruby my friends on the town I decided to save and call it a day.

Today i went to fish alot at the island for some bells that i needed to finish the donations of the dream suit ^_^
Also been trying to pay off the loan for the new room of the right side of my house in Stardawn!

A new place is being build next to the able sisters and the nookling junction is upgrading tomorrow!! :D
Bought a blue table from that place too! And i gather bananas! Who doesn't love those.
I visited a man making some sort of soup in the igloo campsite and he bought my bug catching net :S but now i will have to wait for a new one to pop up at the store haha!

Also caught a Napoleon Fish for the first time! :D Went straight to the museum!

(Sorry for the bump, but this is a good thread)

Toda I got on AC after being off of it for about a week or two and greeted all my villagers, afterward I saw a new villager (Fang) moved in :D. After saying hi to the new villager I went to talk to Poppy, she had a fishing quest for me. I had to catch a sea bass (I TTed to when they're out because I don't like snow). And we all know that when a villager requests it, a sea bass becomes hard to catch. I spent about 15 minutes trying to catch a sea bass. Once I was done with that Poppy gave me a Lovely Desser for the Sea Bass. I say today was pretty fun :D!

I changed town theme, drew a new town flag(resembling my cat Monty) dug up all five fossils and donated 4, the last was a duplicate so i sold for good cash. Then i pulled weeds, moved flowers to a certain spot by my house for easier watering, found the fake rock and got an emerald, which i sold for good bells, caught my very first bee(yay!) and last but definietely not least, i found the money rock for the first time ever and got more than 5000 bells from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back