Any good recommendations?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey everyone, P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy! o/

The Switch has been around for a little bit, and it's steadily been getting more games ( Some of which that aren't bad ), in its library. Some of them have a bit stale while others have really made a name for themselves. Catching the eye of the populace and whatnot. :p
So, there's no big discussion or anything for this post, I just wanna know has there been any good games lately, in your opinion? And if so, have any recommendations?

I just wanna know has there been any good games lately, in your opinion? And if so, have any recommendations?
What price range are we looking at?

Reactions: P2.0
Any, tbh. I just wanna if there's any good stuff that you had in mind. I could put it on my wishlist for later. ( especially if you know what catches me eye. :sneaky: )

I recommend Youtube. You might already have it though on better devices. For an actual game, I got nothing that isn't obvious (SSBU, Mario Odyssey, etc.). Pokemon Sword and Shield is ok if you don't have it already have it.

my recomendations for not obvius must have games
touhou genso wanderer is a good "mystery dungeon" and its HARD,also the game trolled me by putting the credits at the end of the first dungeon, i hope the sequel gets released in the west too
xenoblade 2, digimon cybersleuth and tokyo mirage sessions, (i played the original on the wiiu) are also good rpgs
gensou skydrift its a good racing game if you want something similar to mario kart double dash (in fact their developers also worked on mario kart)
the inty creates games are also good, azure striker gunvolt and luminous avenger IX are fun action platformers, blaster master zero 1 and 2 are more like metroidvanias and dragon marked for death are like a co-op megaman zero game with rpg elements

These are just some games I feel you may like:

A Knight’s Quest
Untitled Goose Game
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout
River City Girls
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Dusk Diver

Sparklite is another Nintendo Switch game, but no review has been published for it here yet.
Some of these I've heard of or seen, but Knight's Quest, Atelier Ryza and Dusk Diver are new to me. :eek: Might look at em' later~ >:3
my recomendations for not obvius must have games
touhou genso wanderer is a good "mystery dungeon" and its HARD,also the game trolled me by putting the credits at the end of the first dungeon, i hope the sequel gets released in the west too
xenoblade 2, digimon cybersleuth and tokyo mirage sessions, (i played the original on the wiiu) are also good rpgs
gensou skydrift its a good racing game if you want something similar to mario kart double dash (in fact their developers also worked on mario kart)
the inty creates games are also good, azure striker gunvolt and luminous avenger IX are fun action platformers, blaster master zero 1 and 2 are more like metroidvanias and dragon marked for death are like a co-op megaman zero game with rpg elements
I wanna play DMfD with someone but no sub. ;-; Those Gunvolt games sound nice as well... :coffee: I've played them on 3ds before.

i have played some games lately that are way too good and feel really at home in the switch i could recomend ,hollow knigth its a metroidvania game wich ireally love and it gets on sale frequently so dont mis the chance if you see it it also includes a lot of content on side quest ,post game,and DLC wich by the way its free .
The next game i would recomend for you to get its cuphead its a very goof game to get on the go and is hard enough to make you keep trying and trying again.
if you are into artistic ,and visual performance and puzzles i recomend you to get GRIS its one of the most beutiful games i have ever played and definetly one of the games that will become of the most beloved for many .

get splatoon 2. it is so amazing. i cant stop playing it. it's a must buy for the switch

tokyo mirage sessions its a very good rpg, but dont take it as a crossover between atlus and FE, but as its own thing with some refferences to both
also the censorship thing its very superficial, some people say it ruined a part of the story, but thats not true ,so nothing of true value was lost (because to me "costumes covering less skin isnt something of value)"
the main plot ,while entretaining, its not very great, but the characters truly shine in their sidestories,also the music is great and the extremely shortened load times makes the switch version superior to the wiiu version

My recommendations for great replayability and value for your money are definitely Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Smash (honestly Mario Kart and Smash should be staples for anyone with a Switch), and Fire Emblem Three Houses ( Though to be honest FE is acquired tastes..I feel like for $60 the hours of free content it gives, and the effort in the products it almost feels like they're undercharging..)

Sword and Shield is ok though personally I haven't touched since the week it came out

Ori and the Blind Forest was a great platform we port on the Switch. BotW is always a good game, as is Octopath Traveler.

Hey everyone, P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy! o/

The Switch has been around for a little bit, and it's steadily been getting more games ( Some of which that aren't bad ), in its library. Some of them have a bit stale while others have really made a name for themselves. Catching the eye of the populace and whatnot. :p
So, there's no big discussion or anything for this post, I just wanna know has there been any good games lately, in your opinion? And if so, have any recommendations?
try animal crossing if you don’t have it al

try animal crossing if you don’t have it al
Too expensive. x,D But it was already on the list, so thanks anyway. o/

If you haven't already bought it, Mario and Rabbids Kingdom battle is a worthwhile game at about 25 bucks. I don't know much about the Rabbids, but it's a really great strategy game that is pretty unique compared to other strategic games I've played. It's a turn based game, but the incorporation of Mario and friends doesn't make it stale for me :D

Back