• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you once again

this is going to be so much help

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PersonSP
Hey hey hey! I randomly found this by clicking your signature!
I have some PC I can spend; it'll give an incentive to post to earn it back!
I'll take one Big Bad Levi Box and one Bigger yet smaller than average Levi Box!
Thanks in advance!

I'll take one Big Bad Levi Box and one Bigger yet smaller than average Levi Box!
Thanks in advance!
2 boxes at once? Neat. :D I'll get to work!

Reactions: Leviathinian
A bit bigger yet smaller than average box please! I paid

A bit bigger yet smaller than average box please! I paid
Sure! :D It might take a few days to complete your order, please be patient. :)

Sure! :D It might take a few days to complete your order, please be patient. :)
I will. Thanks :3

Reactions: PersonSP
2 boxes at once? Neat. :D I'll get to work!
Great Thanks again in advance! I can't wait! Even though I'm waiting right now... It's inevitable, really. By saying I can't wait, I'm still technically waiting, so I'm lying! I didn't mean to lie! Oh no! She's going to rip me off now! Oh noes! (Plz don't though)

Thanks in advance!
Great Thanks again in advance! I can't wait! Even though I'm waiting right now... It's inevitable, really. By saying I can't wait, I'm still technically waiting, so I'm lying! I didn't mean to lie! Oh no! She's going to rip me off now! Oh noes! (Plz don't though)
Your boxes are ready! Your BBB contains...
-An extra long 'short' story
-A character
-Another image
and...(here's the preview)...this!
Levi.png
It's you!

The other box contains...
-A character
-An image artwork
and:
Fish.jpg
(click for full-size)
A paper drawing done by yours truly.

The boxes will be sent now!

Reactions: 3823
Your boxes are ready! Your BBB contains...
-An extra long 'short' story
-A character
-Another image
and...(here's the preview)...this!
View attachment 12279
It's you!

The other box contains...
-A character
-An image artwork
and:
View attachment 12280
(click for full-size)
A paper drawing done by yours truly.

The boxes will be sent now!
Wow! I look so kawaii! Thanks! I'll check it out right now!

Wow! I look so kawaii! Thanks! I'll check it out right now!
:3 You're welcome!

HOI im ANIMALJAMMER109 PERSON SP CAN I HAVE A MEGALAZORAS BOX?(under tale them and theres a undertale refrance)

pc sent:)

Last edited by a moderator:
HOI im ANIMALJAMMER109 PERSON SP CAN I HAVE A MEGALAZORAS BOX?(under tale them and theres a undertale refrance)

pc sent:)
Sorry, right now I need to focus on school so I don't have time. :(

PC refunded.

I will. Thanks :3
Your box is ready! :) Sorry it took me so long. Little preview:
`Zelda.png

Reactions: Mikaya
Just a sec I need to pick my jaw off the ground. Wow...
Thanks. :3 Mind you though, I used an existing Zelda render, so all credit for that goes to the original artist.

Are you up for boxes again now? If yes, can I please get me a Bit Bigger Yet Smaller Than Average Box? I'll send the PC if you are indeed able to make them again now. If not, let me know when they are available again and I'll order then. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Leviathinian
  • I was just wondering the pedia and saw this thread, and seince i'm not able to get on much I have barely any coins, but i'm willing to go for a Bigger yet smaller than average box. I already sent you the PC to ya an everything!
~ps take all the time ya want i'm not in a hurry whatsoever

Are you up for boxes again now? If yes, can I please get me a Bit Bigger Yet Smaller Than Average Box? I'll send the PC if you are indeed able to make them again now. If not, let me know when they are available again and I'll order then. Thanks in advance!
  • I was just wondering the pedia and saw this thread, and seince i'm not able to get on much I have barely any coins, but i'm willing to go for a Bigger yet smaller than average box. I already sent you the PC to ya an everything!
I'll get to work on both boxes! It'll be a while until I've finished though, please be patient. :)

Sorry to bombard you but can I order a 15 PC one please. Sorry if it's a hassle. |:

Sorry to bombard you but can I order a 15 PC one please. Sorry if it's a hassle. |:
Hey! I'm quite busy so I won't be able to make the boxes. At least, I won't be able to make enough separate artwork. Besides, I'd rather give free stuff. All PC has been refunded. In conclusion:

@CheeseFlavouredCake
MysticWarrior.png

@LannCuu
Angelic.png

@Shinzai
Fire.png

And this one is for all of you:
Smile.png

Enjoy!

Reactions: LannCuu, CheeseFlavouredCake and Mikaya
Status
Not open for further replies.