Challenge Art mystery box

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*bump*

I would, no Play Coins....:(:(:(

I would, no Play Coins....:(:(:(
No problem. :) You're a new member, you'll get PC easy enough. Just keep on posting!

Ok, how long does it take to get 5...

I'd like a bigger yet smaller than average box please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like a bigger yet smaller than average box please!
Sure! I'll get to work! :D

When will it be done?

When will it be done?
Your order is ready! Since it contains three items I'll upload everyting here. :)

54005-slamthunder.gif

Some gif editing practice. It's far from perfect, but Pikachu is cute. :love:

Untitled.png
A character. I tried to go for a "guess the main character" look. :p

splash.png
A splashy pop-art look.

That's it. :) Tell me what you think!

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake and Mikaya
Those look awesome! I might order something soon.

Those look awesome! I might order something soon.
Thanks! :D Order whenever you feel like it.

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
How do people get the box ?

How do people get the box ?
They order one and pay, then I make the box and I PM the contents to them. ;)

Did you draw that Alice and Cheshire cat? Or steal it from the Internet. I own the books with that art work in them. (not originals they are reprints)

Did you draw that Alice and Cheshire cat? Or steal it from the Internet. I own the books with that art work in them. (not originals they are reprints)
:facepalm: They are called "renders". Those are images without a background on the internet and I use renders. (Like almost everyone who does GFX.) If I had to draw each detail of every artwork myself the prices would soar.

Reactions: Mikaya
I admit i am a complete and utter noob so i dont have any pcs but i really need help with my signiture and as you can see all it is is my motto so please help me

I admit i am a complete and utter noob so i dont have any pcs but i really need help with my signiture and as you can see all it is is my motto so please help me
Hi there complete and utter noob! Welcome to the forums! :D I usually don't make sigs for free, but let's just call this a welcome present. ;) It's extra big so it looks nice and HD when you use it.
spymii sig.png

Reactions: Mikaya
I love it thank you so much you are the best @PersonSP but can you add my 3ds name which is josh and my friend code which i will give to you in a bit. Again thank you so so sooooo much.

I love it thank you so much you are the best @PersonSP but can you add my 3ds name which is josh and my friend code which i will give to you in a bit. Again thank you so so sooooo much.
Sure, just post them in this thread.

Thank you
name : josh
friend code: 117780545233
Thank you again @PersonSP

:eek:I have just had a thought do you want to trade stories.:nailbiting:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:I have just had a thought do you want to trade stories.:nailbiting:
I post most of my stories in the blogsection. I am a perfectionist though, so I have a whole bunch of stories that are *almost* done but not perfect yet, but since school has been hell for the past few months and will be that way until May, I don't have much time to write/rewrite.

As for my stories in the blog section, I have one series (Souleater McBunny) with about 6 parts posted, but I am completely rewriting that one, which is why I stopped publishing. That one should be read chronologically. There are three more (mini-) series, one with Pokémon irl, one about a dystopian future and another based on colours/elements but I wrote those so that each story can be read on it's own too. ;) And of course a whole bunch of loose shorts. This is a list of everything I published: http://forum.3dspedia.com/blog/authors/personsp.1919/

Anyhoo, here's your sig.
spymii sig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back