Challenge Art mystery box

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have a teeny tiny box. I'll send you the 3pc
Your box is done! Since it's a teeny tiny box I'll post the full contents here.
Kitsune.png
A character. She's a devil-kitsune, and though she dresses cutely she's actually quite stern and serious.

ShinzaiSig.png
I made you a signature. :D It's pretty big so that it looks really HD when you use it. :D

That's it. please tell me what you think! :D

Reactions: 3823 and Mikaya
THAT IS AWESOME thanks so much you are really talented XD

THAT IS AWESOME thanks so much you are really talented XD
You're welcome! And thanks. :D

I'll get a... [Drumroll] Mego... Megalossis? Oh, the Megalosaurus box! Thanks in advance!

I'll get a... [Drumroll] Mego... Megalossis? Oh, the Megalosaurus box! Thanks in advance!
Wow! That's a BIG order! I'll get to work immediately but it might take a few days to complete. Please be patient. :)

Not a problem! :)

Not a problem! :)
Hi! Your box is ready! A little sneak preview:
2qisco1.png

It's a personalised wallpaper. :D As for how it works, have a look at mine: http://i68.tinypic.com/2nl8mxc.png
Tell me what you think!

Reactions: Mikaya
Hi! Your box is ready! A little sneak preview:
2qisco1.png

It's a personalised wallpaper. :D As for how it works, have a look at mine: http://i68.tinypic.com/2nl8mxc.png
Tell me what you think!
Mario Maker and Final Fantasy? It's amazing! Nice Chocobo.

Thanks! Glad you like it! :D

i gusse you geting alot of pc form this well ... im geting a Megalosarus box take your time make sure to put 1 splatoon theamed iva and sig

pc sent

PS. dont rush it you can take your time

Last edited by a moderator:
i gusse you geting alot of pc form this well ... im geting a Megalosarus box take your time make sure to put 1 splatoon theamed iva and sig
Sure! You can do requests here, but since it's a 'mystery' box I can't guarantee you'll get them. (That's more or less the whole point. :p) But I'll probably make those. :sneaky:

pc sent

PS. dont rush it you can take your time
Hey! Your box is ready! It ended up becoming a bit Splatoon themed.
Here's a sneak preview:
triangulated-inkling.png
It's a low-poly abstract Inkling!
Tell me what you think!

Reactions: Mikaya
bump

Can I have a Megalosaurus box pls? If so, here are your 25 PC

Sure! I'll get to work then!

i want a BIG BAD BOX pc sent

I got your box! Sneak preview:
IMG_0183.JPG
It's a full ballpoint drawing of a dragonspawn woman.
Sure! I'm working on it!

Here you go! Sneak preview:
Blueprint delivery diary

It was darker than I expected. When I left the building I noticed how I had lost any notion of time. Who’d known several hours had passed already? I felt a bit zombie-like. My head felt soggy and I was sleepy. But I also felt very light. Walking through these ruined city streets my heart beat faster and it energized me. I could imagine to be dancing, the wildest movement patterns were made up in my head. But I was, in fact, walking. I don’t know why cities attracted me so much. The stink, the masses, the dirt, it was far beyond repulsive.

Your box contains three items.(Why 'only' three? Because those were all a lot of work. ;) ) Two images and one short story. The short story is part of a series, this is the third part I wrote, but chronologically the first entry in the series.
Tell me what you think!

I'm gonna comment on this so I get notifications for it, I'll come back when I get some pc. Really love your art by the way!

I'm gonna comment on this so I get notifications for it, I'll come back when I get some pc. Really love your art by the way!
Thanks! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back