Closed Backing the backlog (eshop raffle) 10Xmas Edition!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely let me in.

So yeah... 2015 was a great year for games huh? ...

Alright, alright. We all know why we're here. My short attention spand! Oh, and the whole eshop raffle thing of course. :p Since attempting to play Master of the Monster Lair again- oh so many weeks back- I had gotten bored again fairly quickly and bought a few new games. Some were digital or off of amazon so I didn't have a chance to get eshop cards; and others I simply didn't wanna risk missing my bus. Then November came and I got like 6 new games at once! xD (with a couple choice titles yet to be released)

Long story short, all the games I've gotten over this period of time mean one thing to you guys. A big Xmas raffle! I have 10 $10 eshop codes to give out to 10 lucky pedians. Just as before, you simply need to post in this thread in order to enter the raffle. Each person will only be entered once, and will be assigned a number based on when they posted. Everyone has until 24 hours after this post was made to enter. After that time is up, I'll count everyone up and randomly select 10 numbers using an online rng. I'll be announcing the winners on midnight of Christmas day! So spread the word (or don't :sneaky: ) and good luck to everyone! :D

REMINDER: These codes are for United States systems only! If your system is another region, I will request @Marc to give you pc instead of the code; unless otherwise requested to be given to someone else. Also, no member may win more than once.
I'll take part in this. :pompus:

Can I join

I would like to take part in this, if I may. :)

I'm in, because why not? Good luck to everyone participating. :rotfl:

So yeah... 2015 was a great year for games huh? ...

Alright, alright. We all know why we're here. My short attention spand! Oh, and the whole eshop raffle thing of course. :p Since attempting to play Master of the Monster Lair again- oh so many weeks back- I had gotten bored again fairly quickly and bought a few new games. Some were digital or off of amazon so I didn't have a chance to get eshop cards; and others I simply didn't wanna risk missing my bus. Then November came and I got like 6 new games at once! xD (with a couple choice titles yet to be released)

Long story short, all the games I've gotten over this period of time mean one thing to you guys. A big Xmas raffle! I have 10 $10 eshop codes to give out to 10 lucky pedians. Just as before, you simply need to post in this thread in order to enter the raffle. Each person will only be entered once, and will be assigned a number based on when they posted. Everyone has until 24 hours after this post was made to enter. After that time is up, I'll count everyone up and randomly select 10 numbers using an online rng. I'll be announcing the winners on midnight of Christmas day! So spread the word (or don't :sneaky: ) and good luck to everyone! :D

REMINDER: These codes are for United States systems only! If your system is another region, I will request @Marc to give you pc instead of the code; unless otherwise requested to be given to someone else. Also, no member may win more than once.
I'm joining m80s :D

I'm down, sign me up :p

count me in Good Luck everyone

I want to join

In :sneaky:

I'll enter! :3

I want to get my little brother some eShop credit! :) Or at least try...

Last edited:
I'm in!

Is it too late if not Sweet

I would love to join. Merry Christmas! :cat:

I'd love to join!

Thanks buddy :)

This sounds fun! Count meh in! :D

for the record guys, i'm doing this on my 3ds/vita since my pc still isn't set back up in my room. so it might take me a bit longer than midnight to get everyones usernames listed and numbered. >.<)/that being said, i think ill extend the deadline to enter until midnight est (pedia time) butany posts made even a minute past that wont be counted! i promise to have winners ready by 6am tomorrow though in time for your irl Xmas presents! :p

I'll try my luck, I'm in.

So the winner's announced midnight tomorrow.

Is it PST?

est. so end time for entries in 82 minutes. i'll start counting everyone up at that time and post winners as soon as i can. i'll have to wait until i hear back from them to sea if they want it for themselves, osomeone else, or as pc from marc.

Reactions: Chronal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back