Closed Backing the backlog (eshop raffle) 10Xmas Edition!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma join dis \o/
Extra chances to yer MS buddy, eh? Right? ...Okay, maybe not >.> <.<

Sounds awesome~! I'm in~!

I would LOVE to join! does it cost anything?

oh wait! Enter before the 24 hours~ ima dumb, i'll enter XD

I am in. Count me in.

Sign me up for this, please and thank you. :cat:

You're so generous Backlog. :hug:

BACKLOG I NEED THIS PLS lol im in ;P

May I join? Thanks ^~^

COUNT ME IN!

Let me in! I'm ready!!!

What's my number?

Wow that is really nice of you! May I join?

This is awesome, thank you for doing this!

I'd like to join please :)

count me in

I feel like I should get on the bandwagon as well. :p

Ehh us
So yeah... 2015 was a great year for games huh? ...

Alright, alright. We all know why we're here. My short attention spand! Oh, and the whole eshop raffle thing of course. :p Since attempting to play Master of the Monster Lair again- oh so many weeks back- I had gotten bored again fairly quickly and bought a few new games. Some were digital or off of amazon so I didn't have a chance to get eshop cards; and others I simply didn't wanna risk missing my bus. Then November came and I got like 6 new games at once! xD (with a couple choice titles yet to be released)

Long story short, all the games I've gotten over this period of time mean one thing to you guys. A big Xmas raffle! I have 10 $10 eshop codes to give out to 10 lucky pedians. Just as before, you simply need to post in this thread in order to enter the raffle. Each person will only be entered once, and will be assigned a number based on when they posted. Everyone has until 24 hours after this post was made to enter. After that time is up, I'll count everyone up and randomly select 10 numbers using an online rng. I'll be announcing the winners on midnight of Christmas day! So spread the word (or don't :sneaky: ) and good luck to everyone! :D

REMINDER: These codes are for United States systems only! If your system is another region, I will request @Marc to give you pc instead of the code; unless otherwise requested to be given to someone else. Also, no member may win more than once.
nothing to lose so ill enter seriously doubt ill get it as I never get anything on here XD

I'm gonna join and try my luck :3

i'd like to join

I'm in.

I want Cloud so I can surprise my brother and he'll be like "WHEN DID WE GET CLOUD"

i would like to join please

Sure! I will enter whenever you put a game in your back log!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back