Closed Backing the backlog (eshop raffle) 10Xmas Edition!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the suspense XD

XD Yeah, waiting to see the lucky winner. I entered a while back, glad I entered on time.

So yeah... 2015 was a great year for games huh? ...

Alright, alright. We all know why we're here. My short attention spand! Oh, and the whole eshop raffle thing of course. :p Since attempting to play Master of the Monster Lair again- oh so many weeks back- I had gotten bored again fairly quickly and bought a few new games. Some were digital or off of amazon so I didn't have a chance to get eshop cards; and others I simply didn't wanna risk missing my bus. Then November came and I got like 6 new games at once! xD (with a couple choice titles yet to be released)

Long story short, all the games I've gotten over this period of time mean one thing to you guys. A big Xmas raffle! I have 10 $10 eshop codes to give out to 10 lucky pedians. Just as before, you simply need to post in this thread in order to enter the raffle. Each person will only be entered once, and will be assigned a number based on when they posted. Everyone has until 24 hours after this post was made to enter. After that time is up, I'll count everyone up and randomly select 10 numbers using an online rng. I'll be announcing the winners on midnight of Christmas day! So spread the word (or don't :sneaky: ) and good luck to everyone! :D

REMINDER: These codes are for United States systems only! If your system is another region, I will request @Marc to give you pc instead of the code; unless otherwise requested to be given to someone else. Also, no member may win more than once.
uhmm,may i please enter?

In case I'm not too late. :p

In case I'm not too late. :p

sorry, just missed the deadline. entries are no longer accepted past 12:00 midnight. :x

winners coming soon!

sorry, just missed the deadline. entries are no longer accepted past 12:00 midnight. :x

winners coming soon!
It's 11 here.........JK

Count me in buddy :)

and the winners are! (for the third time if this stupid thing will post properly! ><)

@al3jo, @Hamtaro, @Hoopa, @THECIA, @PigMayor, @SuperZeldaBlade, @Corran Horn, @DJFoxx84, @saltypepper, and @Ethendor!

Congrats to our winners! Please pm me at your earliest convenience to claim your prize! Be sure to include if you want the code for yourself, would like to send it to another user, or would like @Marc to convert it to pc.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

*Please note that if you have won a raffle, you will be ineligible to enter other raffles in the future.

Reactions: 3905, Chronal, 3823 and 5 others
and the winners are! (for the third time if this stupid thing will post properly! ><)

@al3jo, @Hamtaro, @Hoopa, @THECIA, @PigMayor, @SuperZeldaBlade, @Corran Horn, @DJFoxx84, @saltypepper, and @Ethendor!

Congrats to our winners! Please pm me at your earliest convenience to claim your prize! Be sure to include if you want the code for yourself, would like to send it to another user, or would like @Marc to convert it to pc.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

*Please note that if you have won a raffle, you will be ineligible to enter other raffles in the future.
Darn. Good job to all our winner! Rngesus gave you the gift of friendship! And money, but that's not important right?

Congrats to all the winners \o/

i liked how that was so much better the first time i typed it but it just wouldn't post ><

Kudos to all of the lucky winners! : D

Yay, I can buy Cloud!

Finally, I won something ^-^

Ehh not surprising that I didn't win oh well
Congrats to winners

YESSSS! Honestly I didn't think I was going to win out of the 10 people that you picked, cause I never win contests.

Congrats to the winners ^^

Thanks Marc.

Congrats everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back