SSB for 3DS BE CAREFUL IN THE ONLINE! [bans for years]

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a in-game anti cheating. Due to how it works, apparently sometimes when Peach does a move right at the start of a match (glory match, I think) the system will believe that player is cheating for some reason.
I think this was fixed with the latest update, though.

There's also a in-game anti cheating. Due to how it works, apparently sometimes when Peach does a move right at the start of a match (glory match, I think) the system will believe that player is cheating for some reason.
I think this was fixed with the latest update, though.

Yes, it was fixed in the 1.0.2 update. And it happened when Peach would use her Down+B (vegetable) during a For Glory battle.
As far as I know, it only happened with Japanese copies of the game.
We're fine anyway, since this has been patched.

Man.. im really scared getting ban for no reason. I have played over 500 matches in for glory lol

Man.. im really scared getting ban for no reason. I have played over 500 matches in for glory lol

It won't happen if you play normally. So far, it only happened to guys who DC'd during a battle, or who triggered a ban (bashing the same player, cheating, and stuff like that). You can play online as long as you play normally in place where you have a good Internet reception.

I haven't played online even once yet due to this. I'm waiting for it to be fixed or changed; I'm not gonna take the risk.

This is only hearsay, but this is something I know:

Apparently if you "gang up" on one character too much in a match during "With Anyone" - and no I'm not trying this - it'll ban you for "griefing." I don't believe it it to be a bug but I thought it's worth mentioning since it can take up to two KOs on a character in a row for this to happen.

...Or did that get patched out and I didn't know?

Reactions: MegaSuperab
I haven't played online even once yet due to this. I'm waiting for it to be fixed or changed; I'm not gonna take the risk.
Same here. SSB Wii U isn't that far away so I'm willing to wait an extra week to play the Wii U version instead of getting banned due to a glitch in the 3DS version.

if it pass to me i will cry xc

I have gotten 10 minute bans for rage quitting but…this is alarming.

It might be some files written under the format of sh it might be also a CIA security app made to block piracy who turned badly but should't they realease an update as fast as possible.

Woah does this just happen online or can it happen in single player smash?

Woah does this just happen online or can it happen in single player smash?
You can't get banned from online when playing single player, so most likely not.

I really do not get why nintendo would make suck a fatal error by creating a glitch and not patching this immediately, I hope that they will try to fix this because my cousin still has this problem and people say it has been fixed but he hasn't fixed his. I am not trying to play For fun becuase of this mistake in Smash Bros.

Thanks for the heads up ill be more careful next time I play online.:thumbsup:

This is only hearsay, but this is something I know:

Apparently if you "gang up" on one character too much in a match during "With Anyone" - and no I'm not trying this - it'll ban you for "griefing." I don't believe it it to be a bug but I thought it's worth mentioning since it can take up to two KOs on a character in a row for this to happen.

...Or did that get patched out and I didn't know?

I've heard about this and it got me wondering. Say if you're playing for glory smash and there's one player that's not as good as the other 2 and it's very noticeable, if you targeted that said person because you knew it was an easy way to gain a lead would that be considered "griefing"?

Because if that is true then not only is that really silly but an incoming ban for me is probably on the way. ;D

I make no secret of targeting the weak. I'm in it to win it.

I think it's either a glitch or a rule you didn't follow. Anyways everyone have a very happy Thanksgiving!

this is weird and i think there is a patch by now but correct me if i'm wrong because people still complain about this happening to them and causes them to buy a new copy or switch their copy of the game.Hopefully something good will happen so people will play For Fun and have fun playing it also.

does this happen on the wii u version too if so then i guss i wont be doing online match sense i dont want to end up getting banned for no reason

I for sure hope and feel that this is a big, because I don't even hacking the game itself would be worthy of punishment by offline mode for life and a half. I would also like to know what mode this occurs, and what version it is. Hopefully Nintendo has recognized this mistake and is working hard to fix it.

wow is that real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back