SSB for 3DS BE CAREFUL IN THE ONLINE! [bans for years]

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
this glitch is actually really weird because i also got it but the moments i exited online, i entered again but then i could smash online with others again which was weird and i just started laughing out loud but i didn´t have the time to take a pic or to show it to my friends.

This is as serious as the Peach bug and the error code for WII U version which literally forces you to ship in your U so I guess it is almost as serious I hope none of these effect me

Brutal punishments by Nintendo....

Reactions: 423
thanks for the warning i'll make sure to take it easy online please tell us if you find out its been fixed thanks a lot.

yea me to i dont want that bug in my brand new game

I feel bad for them. Ssb4wiiu is already one of my favourite games and not being able to go online is awful.they will never know how much better it is from brawl.

Is this for real?
I gotta warn my friends :(

@atomic_ian nice signature "Local Man Really Feeling It" XD

@PigMayor thank you, i like your description thing that says "pigs are people too".

Considering how serious an issue this is, I'm honestly quite surprised this hasn't been fixed yet.

It's probably already being worked on. Hopefully  

I closed my nintendo 3ds system whileplaying online, but i get banned for 10 minutes only.

Awesome glad you didn't get a serious glitch ban :p

I dont mind my internets awful

Im kinda glad I dont play online very much.o_O And maybe it wasnt a bug maybe they hacked it!?!-Mind blown.

Im kinda glad I dont play online very much.o_O And maybe it wasnt a bug maybe they hacked it!?!-Mind blown.
Illuminati Confirmed Half_Life three confirmed

I think they have already fixed the problem at nintendo with the ssbb update. Has anyone tried to update the game after being banned to see what happens?

Reactions: FreddyFazbear114
The world explodes

Reactions: FreddyFazbear114
This is scary i hope its stops soon threw and update im probs late tho and its already stop idk

What the hell? Since when Nintendo was that cruel?! :eek::jawdrop: This same error happen to my glitchY ipod touch 4 and I was like....:panda: :wtf:

This actually happened to me a few minutes ago. My wii u said i had to wait at least 1 hour before i could play. This is still going on as we speak. I think it only Happens when you leave a game while in the middle of smashing and also for glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back