SSB for 3DS BE CAREFUL IN THE ONLINE! [bans for years]

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I will not even play online until this is fixed. That is really scary, never playing online. Lol, even my grandkids may not ever get to play online if this happens. It is really scary. I hope Nintendo gets a update or else they will never ever get to play online again. Good luck, hope this does not happen to anybody.

Too late

It happened to my Wii u and I couldn't lay online anymore . I hade to buy a new one and it worked but it happened again. So I guess I wasted $100.00 for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vinnyvineyards
Dang it. That sucks.

Reactions: Sketch
Dang it. That sucks.
yep

XD just checked it again and it was fine. Talk about pure luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe that!I left 2 times and I had to wait for half an hour but this is too long!they better fix that bug soon.
Oh god I'm not going to quit again.

haha! That would suck sooo much! I don't play much online anyways however... My Internet's never good enough to play against someone without lagging pretty bad.. 136 years is a long time :p let's hope Nintendo fixed this bug!

oh my.... this sounds like a terrible bug... why the heck would nintendo issue such a staggering ban? the reason i say this is because i don't think they would. at least it is very unlikely. that would be overdoing it. big time... at least, it seems to be.

136 years? wow lol basically you will have to play your Wii U in the next life.. :dead:

Wow never knew that glitch !!!:jawdrop: I hoped to get this game someday and play online opponents alot and I sure don't want to be banned .... But I feel so sorry for those who were banned ... 136 YEARS ....Omg that must hurts ... And I hope Nintendo or somebody certainly does something about that its really scary for that to happen....to you:pompus:

They may fix that glitch. Oh Sakurai meets Kirby and Pit! He's too focused on them now!
B1mX5ZRCAAEYTkq.jpg

Did they not fix this? I thought this was fixed already. There were a few really bad glitches that were gamebreaking that I thought were fixed in the latest set of updates. I guess it wasn't fixed yet?

I saw this on the Edika world network and it is insane how long he would have to wait

I rarely use the online funtion, unless I get bored of playing alone.

Anyways, 136 years? Oh my god. Who would play video games for 100+ years anyways? Isn't that a bit... extreme?

marc says its fake i believe marc

marc says its fake i believe marc
I said it sounded like a joke >.< but it's actually real and some members here were affected by it. By now I think it has been patched thanks to an update so I'm locking this thread.

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back