Best anime game on 3ds

• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date
Sesshomaru_rocks22

Sesshomaru_rocks22

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I wanna know if there anime games on the 3ds ya know like naruto etc... So what know tell about the anime games you know hope there ?

ps: leave pokemon out..:)

I wanna know if there anime games on the 3ds ya know like naruto etc... So what know tell about the anime games you know hope there ?

ps: leave pokemon out..:)
All I know is that there is this anime called " Attack On Titan " ( Shingeki No Kyojin ) the game for the 3DS will be released somewhere around December. I didn't hear of any other games that originated from anime except for Pokemon and Attack On Titan.

All I know is that there is this anime called " Attack On Titan " ( Shingeki No Kyojin ) the game for the 3DS will be released somewhere around December. I didn't hear of any other games that originated from anime except for Pokemon and Attack On Titan.

What attack on Titan wow is coming to the us ? Or still just on japan god
I love this anime :)

This game will be released in Japan on December 5 for 6,090 yen
The video description said the stuff mentioned above I hope this helps ? :)

What attack on Titan wow is coming to the us ? Or still just on japan god
I love this anime :)
I currently cant answer your question I dont really know when the game " Attack On Titan " ( Shingeki No Kyojin ) will get shipped to US

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reece
The only closer game to an anime the US got is Project X Zone.

This game will be released in Japan on December 5 for 6,090 yen
The video description said the stuff mentioned above I hope this helps ? :)
Looks so awesome need it so bad lol

I currently cant answer your question I dont really know when the game " Attack On Titan " ( Shingeki No Kyojin ) will get shipped to US
Oh no problem but they tell us after it's come out

What pfff I didn't like the demo -_-

How about Fire Emblem: Awakening? Would you count that given the fact that it has an anime artstyle and all with that game? lol I mean, they aesthetically overhauled the 3DS version so for all we know it may be a precedent for the franchise

How about Fire Emblem: Awakening? Would you count that given the fact that it has an anime artstyle and all with that game? lol I mean, they aesthetically overhauled the 3DS version so for all we know it may be a precedent for the franchise
I have not played that game as of yet but so far I know that it is a must buy game on the 3ds console because many people liked it , I'm also wanting to buy this game :)

besides attack on titan and pokemon, Fire Emblem: Awakening is the closet thing you can get to anime on the 3DS outside of Japan. I'm sure in Japan there is tons of anime games that we will never get >_<

besides attack on titan and pokemon, Fire Emblem: Awakening is the closet thing you can get to anime on the 3DS outside of Japan. I'm sure in Japan there is tons of anime games that we will never get >_<
I went to japan and saw a whole bunch of games that my country doesnt have lol xD AHHHH WHY must this happen XD :L noooo

curse your fate that you weren't born in Japan for all that game greatness.

curse your fate that you weren't born in Japan for all that game greatness.
Dont curse me I like where im staying now :D and I dont really like japanese language heheheh :D dont try to CURSE Me :D lol

don't forget there's two games for Naruto in th 3DS both are good as games :
Naruto shippuden 3D the new era
and Naruto Powerful shippuden ( wich is based from rock lee's comedy anime )

I know I try the demo and I like it I may buy as I think about it

Whaat
that Why I hate this region lock and btw I find that there a one piece game coming to USA it was for the psp and now for 3ds

don't forget there's two games for Naruto in th 3DS both are good as games :
Naruto shippuden 3D the new era
and Naruto Powerful shippuden ( wich is based from rock lee's comedy anime )

I know about naruto powerful I try the demo but I didnt know about the other game :eek:

I forgot about the naruto games, but I never herd of the new era game.

Project X Zone has an anime opening and an anime-ish art style; if it qualifies that's the best IMO.
I should get Senran Kagura Burst though :p

I forgot about the naruto games, but I never herd of the new era game.
oh I just found out that is japan and europe exclusive

Project X Zone has an anime opening and an anime-ish art style; if it qualifies that's the best IMO.
I should get Senran Kagura Burst though :p

Oh i know thoses games but ehh i don't find them my game type

oh I just found out that is japan and europe exclusive

I know I find out yesterday that it's just jp and eup uh

Back