Best anime game on 3ds

• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date
I dont know about the best anime game on the 3DS but in my opinion, the best anime is Naruto Shippuden! It is my favorite show and always will be. Another good one is Bleach and Fairy Tail

I dont know about the best anime game on the 3DS but in my opinion, the best anime is Naruto Shippuden! It is my favorite show and always will be. Another good one is Bleach and Fairy Tail
Oh well yeah naruto is a good anime but bleach is one of my top 5

Oh well yeah naruto is a good anime but bleach is one of my top 5
Yeah for me it goes
1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Naruto
3.Bleach
4. Avatar: The Last Airbender
5. Fairy Tail

Wow that Cool for me
1 inuyasha
2 bleach
3 one piece
4 naruto shippuden it was 2
5 dragon ball z it always on 5

Has anyone ever played the Dragon Ball Z game for 3DS? Apparently there's one for that system. I know the Kinect version of this Dragon Ball Z game is terrible so kinda curious how this one is in comparison

Has anyone ever played the Dragon Ball Z game for 3DS? Apparently there's one for that system. I know the Kinect version of this Dragon Ball Z game is terrible so kinda curious how this one is in comparison
you mean dragon ball heroes ? it's a card game about dragon ball Z:(

Oh dragon ball z heroes I watch some video on YouTube and I kinda like it that why I want the region lock remove or they bring the game to the us

Oh dragon ball z heroes I watch some video on YouTube and I kinda like it that why I want the region lock remove or they bring the game to the us
If the game had great sales in Japan then there's a good chance for localization in the United States. Low sales may have been the reason that Ace Attorney Investigations 2 didn't make it, for example.

If the game had great sales in Japan then there's a good chance for localization in the United States. Low sales may have been the reason that Ace Attorney Investigations 2 didn't make it, for example.
How much you sales your speaking just to come to us

How much you sales your speaking just to come to us
uhhhh what do you mean? I'm a bit confused what you're saying. If it's asking why they care about sales in other regions it's because they care about making a profit and if they don't expect they'll make one they won't sell

uhhhh what do you mean? I'm a bit confused what you're saying. If it's asking why they care about sales in other regions it's because they care about making a profit and if they don't expect they'll make one they won't sell
I'm talking about how many copies of the game must be sales to make to the us

I'm talking about how many copies of the game must be sales to make to the us
There isn't really a set number as far as I know. It depends on a case by case basis if anything. They just have to reach whatever their goal is in Japan to consider localizing to other regions

There isn't really a set number as far as I know. It depends on a case by case basis if anything. They just have to reach whatever their goal is in Japan to consider localizing to other regions
Here the dragon ball heroes 3ds game sales in japan(The game sold 88,386 copies its first week, securing a spot as the fourth-best selling game in that period.[4] To date, it has sold upward of 245,786 total copies.)
So you think it will come to the us

Here the dragon ball heroes 3ds game sales in japan(The game sold 88,386 copies its first week, securing a spot as the fourth-best selling game in that period.[4] To date, it has sold upward of 245,786 total copies.)
So you think it will come to the us
How would I know? Like I said, there isn't really a set number and it depends on how much the company's goal was to sell. They'd also care about forecasted revenue from localization and all that; stuff only the company would know about

How would I know? Like I said, there isn't really a set number and it depends on how much the company's goal was to sell. They'd also care about forecasted revenue from localization and all that; stuff only the company would know about
Eh okay I will just wait and see

I wanna know if there anime games on the 3ds ya know like naruto etc... So what know tell about the anime games you know hope there ?

ps: leave pokemon out..:)

What??? Leave Pokemon out? Are you kidding me? You crazy or something? Pokemon is the best game of all time... Lol haha Pokemon rocks!!! I don't know any other better anime game :/

What??? Leave Pokemon out? Are you kidding me? You crazy or something? Pokemon is the best game of all time... Lol haha Pokemon rocks!!! I don't know any other better anime game :/
See that why I say leave pokemon out cuz I know it is

Also Pokemon isn't really an anime game (although it now has that anime artstyle in battles). If anything, the anime was just based off the games rather than the other way around

Also Pokemon isn't really an anime game (although it now has that anime artstyle in battles). If anything, the anime was just based off the games rather than the other way around
Yeah that what I always heard

Tales of the Abyss is a great RPG. Definitely one to consider.

Back