Best anime game on 3ds

• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date
damn i wish i was Japanese i could play the ni no kuni
its probably amazing

project x zone
looks like a good anime game

they have a demo for it !

are you looking for a game based on anime or games with anime art style?
if you want games with art style you can try virtue's last reward, tales of the abyss, shin megami tensei: devil summoner: soul hackers, shin megami tensei IV, shin megami tensei: devil survivor: overclocked, fire emblem awakening, project X zone, etrian odyssey IV, etrian odyssey untold, senran kagura and unchained blades

Project X Zone, and Fire Emblem Awakening are the closest to anime in the other regions of the world NA, and Europe. Both of theses games ar great just based on the demos so I suggest them a try.

Project X Zone, and Fire Emblem Awakening are the closest to anime in the other regions of the world NA, and Europe. Both of theses games ar great just based on the demos so I suggest them a try.
Shin Megami Tensei and the next Persona game are also available in the West as far as I know, so those two aren't the only ones you can go for :p

I don't know if it's released yet or not but Senran kagura burst is announced for north america, this beat-em up also got very positive reviews around te web !

Tales of the abyss

Fire Emblem: Awakening, duh. I think it's one of the best 3DS games ^_^

Fire Emblem: Awakening, duh. I think it's one of the best 3DS games ^_^
It's a great game, but I'm not sure if it counts as an anime game. If anything, the game just happens to have an anime artstyle. Definitely different from other things like Naruto and Attack on Titan

Reactions: Moon Rain
It's a great game, but I'm not sure if it counts as an anime game. If anything, the game just happens to have an anime artstyle. Definitely different from other things like Naruto and Attack on Titan
Yeah, but still. Are movies like Spirited Away also anime?

Yeah, but still. Are movies like Spirited Away also anime?
Yeah, I understand how you feel with Fire Emblem though. As for Spirited Away, I'd assume it'd be considered anime? Does it have a 3DS game associated with it?

No, just asking :p
Yeah, I understand how you feel with Fire Emblem though. As for Spirited Away, I'd assume it'd be considered anime? Does it have a 3DS game associated with it?

I wanna know if there anime games on the 3ds ya know like naruto etc... So what know tell about the anime games you know hope there ?

ps: leave pokemon out..:)

Best anime games by far are Etrian Odyssey: The Millennium Girl and Rune Factory 4.

SMT IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, Project X Zone, Attack on Titan (Japanese), and Tales of the Abyss off the top of my head.

Well Conception II is coming out next month, and that looks pretty promising for an anime-styled 3ds game

I don't know if it's released yet or not but Senran kagura burst is announced for north america, this beat-em up also got very positive reviews around te web !

It attracts me at first glance, but on the second thought its just as it said, "boob first"
Just a game that only sells boobies to us:confused:
The sequel looks more promising though
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/07/senran-kagura-2-deep-crimson-looks-big-jump-quality/

Well Conception II is coming out next month, and that looks pretty promising for an anime-styled 3ds game

Another harem style anime games but yeah its the first of the series that gets localized :p

Tales of the abyss is a great game with a great story play it you won't regret it

Well, if you're looking for a game that's straight up based on an anime, One Piece: Romance Dawn is coming out/has come out on 3ds.

One Piece : Red World and probably the new Toriko game

Professor Layton (Miracle Mask and Azran Legacies) is a great anime series. The two main characters are decieving, but if you look at the girls you can certainly tell it's anime.

It would probably be Bravely default or Tales of the Abyss. Both games seem to be impressive.

Back