Best anime game on 3ds

• Thread starter Sesshomaru_rocks22
  • Start date
Does Persona Q fits in the Anime category, I'm guessing so, it seems like an amazing game when it get's released you should check it out, so far all I can think of is Project X Zone, I really enjoyed that game's demo.

Does Persona Q fits in the Anime category, I'm guessing so, it seems like an amazing game when it get's released you should check it out, so far all I can think of is Project X Zone, I really enjoyed that game's demo.

You should get the game, right now is $20 (I payed full price T_T).

Anyways, it's a great game and that price is a steal!

You should get the game, right now is $20 (I payed full price T_T).

Anyways, it's a great game and that price is a steal!
I know, I wish I had the money at the moment to get the game, I played the demos countless of times, really fun game.

Hello there it been long time since I post and Thank you all for your comment and there some games that I will buy like one piece world red and tales of abyss and there game that I play and enjoyed it's one piece romance dawn but still have some mistakes and please continue tell info for anime games like this it really helpful (thanks ) (^∇^)

There is this game called naruto powerful shippuden. I downloaded it and to me the game was pretty fun, I laughed a lot the characters on my screen and the different powers you just can use in it are amazing. I would recommend it to any naruto series lover.

It is sad that most of the anime games are only for JP region. I want a tonne of them!
I really want Attack on Titan game :(
At first I'm going to mention Danganronpa, but just realized that is it on PSP :p

Reactions: 18
Well I know that there are two 3ds games for naruto on 3ds that is:
Naruto Shippuden The New Era
Naruto Powerful Shippuden.
There is also a DBZ game that I saw as a community on miiverse but it was Japanese.Most of the anime games are in Japan and most of them were ds cartidges like Bleach Dark Souls.

Ohhhh I actually just remembered one!
Hakuouki Memories of the Shinsengumi (from anime Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan) is actually available for NA region on 3DS!
I got really excited about it at first. Don't know how I'd I forget XD
I didn't buy the game though. It would be great if it goes on sale and then I'll buy it.

Kid Icarus. Enough said

How awesome would a Cowboy Bebop game be, is there one already? Man IT would be such a cool concept for a game, going around in a spaceship, different planets, bounty hunting and a good narrative too...

The only "anime" game I have on 3DS is Project X Zone and I haven't even played it, soooooooooo....

My favorite is Tales of the Abyss.

Back