BEST DS GAME

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date
I have a few DS games, my favorite would have to be Mario Kart DS. I have other games too, and my library has DS, 3DS, Wii, and Wii U games to take out, and my favorite out of their DS games would be The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Loved that DS game, and kept taking it out until I beat it. (I did beat it :p)

Soul Silver and Pearl. I havent really played many DS games besides pokemon so i dont really know much

I really like Super Robot Taisen og saga endless frontier, though I doubt many would be able to find the game at a decent price. The game itself is sort of like Project X Zone before Project X Zone. I also like the Megaman ZX games and Pokemon Platinum because I like Megaman, and because Pokemon is great overall.

My favorite game would be Pokemon SoulSilver. It's both my favorite DS game and favorite Pokemon game. I liked it mainly because there were 2 regions to explore. Other games would be Pokemon Diamond and Super Mario 64 DS.

I have played sooo many DS games, and I can't really choose one, so I'll just go with the ones I loved most:
TLoZ: Phantom Hourglass, TLoZ: Spirit Tracks, 999, The World Ends With You, every Professor Layton game, Super Mario 64 (remake), all Ace Attorney games, Bowser's Inside Saga, Partners in Time, every Pokémon game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (remake) and of course multiplayer games like Mario Kart and Mario Party. I probably forgot many games, but these were the first that popped into my mind :)

Some of your guys favourite DS games I've actually never heard of before! As for my favourite? It would have to be, bowsers inside story! I finished it in no time flat and was wonderful to play! Highly recommended!

My fav is Mario Kart DS ^.^

Either The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks or Pokémon Soul Silver.

Either the DS Zelda's, Bowser's Inside Story, or Chrono Trigger.

My sims party is good, it takes some effort to complete and has great competitive multiplayer with up to 4 players. You won't ever get bored of the minigames, theres so many to unlock. Scribblenauts is also good. It can be puzzling but is hilarious when you bring your imagination to life, you can spawn or create anything!

Maybe an obscure choice, but my favourite beyond doubt has to be Hotel Dusk :)

The artwork, the dialogue, the music, I loved it all. Last Window was equally as fantastic!

Reactions: T-Player Guy, FLCL and nicklesimba
The Worlds Ends With You
Radiant Historia
Metal Slug 7
Dragon Quest 9
999: 9 hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

This would pretty much be my Top 5 DS games.

Reactions: alonious_monk and nicklesimba
the pokemon games

Also forgot the Secret Files series and Broken Sword, very overlooked and underrated imo.

My favourite game list is..
-Dragon Quest Monsters Joker & DQM 2
-Pokemon B/W 2 (Most preferred pokemon game because its best online features and content)
-Spirit Tracks
-Mario Party DS
-Mario Kart DS

Last edited:
Hmm, tricky. I would say
The World Ends With You (all time favourite game)
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon B/W
Phantom Hourglass
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

don't have ds have 3ds,but I played a ds rom on the desmume emulator,it was naruto ninja destiny 2 and some other games,but I liked the naruto ninja destiny 2,it's a fighting adventure game and u could unlock new characters such as the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and some of the akatsuki members,good game for people who like and watch the anime Naruto.

I have a few:

Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth series
-Great plot and characters. Unique gameplay and I'm glad they made one for the 3DS

Mega Man Star Force series
-As a fan of the Battle Network series, I find this to be quite similar but repetitive.

Kingdom Hearts re-coded
-A fan of the Kingdom Hearts series even though I have only played BBS and CoM, I find this to be slightly different and the story connects to 3D

Mario Kart
-A classic Mario racing game. Nuff said

Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Ace Attorney series, GTA China Town, New Super Mario Bros., Fifa series, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Here's my favourite DS game list:
Picross DS (We even had some of Mario's Super Picross' puzzles!)/3D
Wario Ware DIY
999: 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call

And that's only to list a few of them... There's many more games that I like, but too many to list them.

Back