BEST DS GAME

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date
Anyone who's played Dragon Quest IX Knows for a fact that it has the best Multiplayer gameplay of any DS game.
I've spent hundreds of hours on it. xD

I think I'm gonna go with GTA Chinatown wars. It has that retro GTA feeling and I really like it.

Ds or 3ds?

DS- New Super Mario Bros and Mario Party DS Plus the N64 remake of SM64, Super Mario 64 DS! But what sucks is that I lost them all thanks to my brother when he was an adorable curious infant XD Am left with New Super Mario Bros

3DS- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash Bros 3DS! Those games are tons of fun and addicting :)

At first i was thinking about mario kart but then i realised that pokemon heartgold was also on the ds xD
Let me just make a top 5 ds games

1: Pokemon Heartgold!
2: Mario Kart
3: Super Mario 64 DS
4: Pokemon Pearl
5: Pokemon White

... Yes i am a Pokemon fan haha!

My favorite game was new super mario bros. I remember it was really really fun and a lot of my friends had it too. It also had the mini games section which was really good. I don't think super Mario 3d or nsmb 2 have that right now but the mini games were really fun to play.
Mario kart would be my second best

pokemon white ,zelda ocraina of time mario party is other game favourite

Mario Kart DS, as you can anywhere you want to play Mario Kart.
It also looks much better than the NES, SNES, Gameboy and Nintendo 64.

Mario Kart DS, as you can anywhere you want to play Mario Kart.
It also looks much better than the NES, SNES, Gameboy and Nintendo 64.
Techinally, Mario Kart also does that, and its superior to MK DS

Having not played 999 until last December I can safely say that is now my favorite DS game aswell as my favorite handheld game of all time.

It was so...exhilarating...

Seriously though. That game is amazing.

I love Rune Factory 3! Great story and playthough. Transformation into sheep is real cute xD
Other Harvest Moon games are also great.
Also got hooked on Ragnarok for a while.

easily heart gold and soul silver

My favorite Nintendo DS game and the one that I think that I'll consider the best would probably be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Explorers of Sky . it was a very well played game where it was fun , challenging and really had an interesting plot as well as a great story line and twists :D

I think that the best ds game is New Super Mario Bros. That game is very fun and colorful. I like all the power ups you can use in the game. I loved all the boss battles. That game was very fun!! I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of the mario bros games.

In my opinion the best Nintendo DS would be the Legend of ZeldaPhantom hourglass. I really like the open world both traveling part and the whole dungeon aspect with some puzzles having to physically close the DS to solve them. It made good use of the DS is double screen and microphone features.

I can't decide between a favorite,so I'm going to lost my personal favorites one that can be considered contestants for that title:

• Pokemon Black/White Version
My first Pokemon game ever,I had a really awesome time being introduced to the franchise with this one.
  • Mario Kart DS
As my first Mario Kart game,like Pokemon,I had a spetacular time racing against other people(well,mostly against the computer players),and the game played flawlessly for me.
  • Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Honestly,one of my favorite videogame franchises,and personaly,this one was my favorite ,with Unwound Futue in a close call.This game had great chemestry in the story and it's characters,making these two aspects something memorable in the game,as well as its creative puzzles,and I don't know about the rest out there,but this is straight out my favorite soundtrack out of any Professor game so far. :)
  • Hotel Dusk Room 215
This one is a real hidden gem in the DS library.For those who are fans of mystery novels and engaging storylines,this is total recommendation for you.It has an incredibly deep story,really likable characters,with the ones you don't like in the beginning to show simpathy in their actions in the end;and an unique artsyle,and also not to mention the game's nice soundtrack.I only wished this game would be up there with other noted franchise like Professor Layton and Ace Attorney. :unsure:
  • Sonic Rush
My favorite Sonic game competing with Unleashed(don't hate me,please :bag:),and the most nostalgic one from the blue hedgehog in my memory,Rush gave me actions thrills,an addicting soundtrack and nice storyline,and then the hero with speed became one of my favorite heroes in my childhood.Not too much now,but still. :p
  • Super Mario 64 DS
Many people across the world seem to not like this game for what I've seen,but I like it either way.I completed the game 100%,and liked every bit of it as a child.Maybe even the scariest parts,like that stupid piano that frightened everyone when they were younger. :coffee:

I actually don't have many ds game's...My favorite has to be super mario 64 ds though ^,^ All the new character's and the updated graphic's are awesome, I remember playing super mario 64 at my friend's house and keep on dieing ,_, I was so young back then...Maybe like 5-6?

I can't decide between a favorite,so I'm going to lost my personal favorites one that can be considered contestants for that title:

• Pokemon Black/White Version
My first Pokemon game ever,I had a really awesome time being introduced to the franchise with this one.
  • Mario Kart DS
As my first Mario Kart game,like Pokemon,I had a spetacular time racing against other people(well,mostly against the computer players),and the game played flawlessly for me.
  • Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Honestly,one of my favorite videogame franchises,and personaly,this one was my favorite ,with Unwound Futue in a close call.This game had great chemestry in the story and it's characters,making these two aspects something memorable in the game,as well as its creative puzzles,and I don't know about the rest out there,but this is straight out my favorite soundtrack out of any Professor game so far. :)
  • Hotel Dusk Room 215
This one is a real hidden gem in the DS library.For those who are fans of mystery novels and engaging storylines,this is total recommendation for you.It has an incredibly deep story,really likable characters,with the ones you don't like in the beginning to show simpathy in their actions in the end;and an unique artsyle,and also not to mention the game's nice soundtrack.I only wished this game would be up there with other noted franchise like Professor Layton and Ace Attorney. :unsure:
  • Sonic Rush
My favorite Sonic game competing with Unleashed(don't hate me,please :bag:),and the most nostalgic one from the blue hedgehog in my memory,Rush gave me actions thrills,an addicting soundtrack and nice storyline,and then the hero with speed became one of my favorite heroes in my childhood.Not too much now,but still. :p
  • Super Mario 64 DS
Many people across the world seem to not like this game for what I've seen,but I like it either way.I completed the game 100%,and liked every bit of it as a child.Maybe even the scariest parts,like that stupid piano that frightened everyone when they were younger. :coffee:

Yeah, I heard Black and White is good and I don't get with all the hate about it

I haven't played many, but here's mine:
New Super Mario Bros. - The gameplay feels very fluent, and it is classic Mario fun on-the-go. You can't complain!

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - The main quest is pretty short, but It's very fun. The story is interesting, and the level design is very good.

Best DS game for me is definitely Pokemon Platinum. I LOVE it soooo much. I also like Mario & Luigi Partners in time and Zelda Phantom hourglass.

My best ds game ever is mario kart. it has great multiplayer and many character and courses. Best game to play with friends
I liked New Super Mario Bros. for the DS. It was alot of fun, and made up alot of my childhood lol.

Back