BEST DS GAME

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date
The World Ends With You, Pokemon HG/SS and Radiant Historia are some of the best games the DS has to offer in my opinion.

Would be Pokemon X/Y. That was a huge leap for the Pokemon series of games. Finally, 3D graphics! so many new features too. <3
I totally agree with you!! Those two games were a huge leap in the Pokemon game series. They were also just really enjoyable!

Would be Pokemon X/Y. That was a huge leap for the Pokemon series of games. Finally, 3D graphics! so many new features too. <3
1. That's a 3DS game, not a DS game.
2. It's not the first 3D Pokémon game. Pokémon XD and Pokémon Colisseum were. You most likely meant first 3D MAIN series games.

I haven't played very many DS games so my choices are a bit limited. However, I do own The Legendary Starfy and I absolutely love it. I think the story and characters are adorable and it's just fun discovering new areas and secrets. It's also a really easy game which I'm all for since I'm not very good at games haha.

Best ds game for me would be -
upload_2016-3-1_17-53-38.jpeg
Yez!! Pokemon platinum for a reason like this too much and4 genration was best pokemon genration for me ,pokemon platinum had a perfect story and great graphics to .i wonder if nintedo ever going to remake this game ?

There are sooooooooooo many favorites I don't even remember now >.<

Anyway, this one is the best one believe me :3

Suikoden_Tierkreis.jpg

a75726845a449a8a92690a338e723ccf.gif

Its graphics are ahead of its time, its details are incredibly beautiful.

s36498_nds_24.jpg

Everything looks crisp clear on the DS but not this pic >.< :hilarious:

Here is a review of it by Giant Bomb :3

http://www.giantbomb.com/suikoden-tierkreis/3030-23478/

TWEWY, Phantom Detective, and soooooo many others too >.<

Basically every Pokemon game, especially Soul Silver and Explorers of Sky.
It seems weird to me that this would be in old school gaming, but then again DS is like 10 years old... Wow.

My favorite DS game is Lego Marvel Super Heroes Universe in Peril is a great game, and after you finish, there are still many things you can do, how to complete the red blocks and release all the characters, we have a variety characters, each with their own special abilities. So it's my favorite DS game.

The best in my opinion will always be Dragon Quest 9. Due to how amazing that game's story and exploration was. I remembered every day around lunch break at school grinding so much dungeon to dungeon, psp friends trying so hard to get me off that game. At the end of the day, the game kept me going and going until i reached the end.

There's too many great DS games to determine a best. My all-time favorite, however, is Rhythm Heaven. There's never a time where it becomes dull (unless you're a skrub at obtaining perfects in each minigame :sneaky:)

My favorite DS game is Okamiden because I love Japanese folklore and this game has so many in it (my all time favorite would be prequel Okami, but that's a PS2 game :p ).
Reason why I love Okamiden is, well, first of all it has so many Japanese folktales in it. Every sidequest or main quest in the game, or even character are based on mithology. But that's not the only reason. In the game, you actually draw on the touch screen some shapes and that way restore the world from evil. For exapmle, if you draw a circle on a dead tree, it blooms. If you draw a loop you can create wind and so on. I really loved that mechanic and those two reasons are why Okamiden is my number two favorite game (the other one, as said, is Okami for PS2)

Well this is my favourite ds game:
latest

I love the Story, Charecters and the enemies so good! This is my favourite game!

My favorite DS game is Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.

Back