Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
arcues for me level 100 not lying then i traded it

One time I got a shiny altaria level 100. I was so surprised it wasn't wurmple that I just flipped out. Like whoever sent that must've been the nicest person on earth. Or maybe they just had a couple of altarias and just felt like giving it away. Whoever it was is amazing to give away such a nice wonder trade. Another good trade that I got was a shiny totodile level 1. I've been trying to breed for shinies for a while but without any good results. I don't really use these pokemon but its nice to have their shiny in the pokedex.

What is wonder trade?
A wonder trade is like a blind sided take because you don't know what Pokémon you are going to get and if you are going to take a big advantage of that tradeor end up losing.I know all of this because in the game Pokémon omega ruby I have participated in a wonder take and I ended up losing a couple of times because I kept on trading powerful Pokémon thinking they or the other people in the wonder trade were going to to the same,but then I after I lost big loses of Pokémon I went to you tube and learned that not always do people put very powerful Pokémon in a wonder take because the odds are not always in your favor,so take this as a tip from me that a wonder take might seem good but has money bad things in many ways.another example that proves what I am saying about a wonder take is in the game Pokémon you I was just or did start a wonder take and traded the Pokémon I was going to use for battle ,so in return I got weak Pokémon. In conclusion I hope my advice tells you about a wonder trade a tells you what is good and bad about wonder trade

A wonder trade is like a blind sided take because you don't know what Pokémon you are going to get and if you are going to take a big advantage of that tradeor end up losing.I know all of this because in the game Pokémon omega ruby I have participated in a wonder take and I ended up losing a couple of times because I kept on trading powerful Pokémon thinking they or the other people in the wonder trade were going to to the same,but then I after I lost big loses of Pokémon I went to you tube and learned that not always do people put very powerful Pokémon in a wonder take because the odds are not always in your favor,so take this as a tip from me that a wonder take might seem good but has money bad things in many ways.another example that proves what I am saying about a wonder take is in the game Pokémon you I was just or did start a wonder take and traded the Pokémon I was going to use for battle ,so in return I got weak Pokémon. In conclusion I hope my advice tells you about a wonder trade a tells you what is good and bad about wonder trade
If you don't know what your getting back, you should never give away strong mons you worked hard for. That is completely irrational if you think about it. On the off occasion you can get good legitimate pokemon, but 99% of the time, your going to get Terrible pokes, breeding rejects, or hacked mons.

I got a shiny 100 Dialga with pokérus once... almost certainly a hackedmon, but I was excited because I could give my team pokérus to EV train them faster. EV training in pokémon is the worst, but I can't not do it. I wonder traded it away to someone else once I'd gotten the rus for my team so that they could get it, too.

I also got a contrary japanese snivy with good bred moves & IVs from wondertrade! He is now a Jalorda & has a perma-spot on my team :3 I love him a lot. I think he was a reject from a competitive pokémon breeder, but he's served me well.
Well, okay, I got a couple contrary snivy after the wondergift with the hidden ability came out. But the first snivy was always the best.

I wondertraded a bunch when I was about mid-game in OR, so I win ID lotteries almost every time, haha. It's good.

Once I got...IMG_20150907_135323.jpg

A shiny Moltres from wonder trade. I remember it like it was yesterday. After breeding many Tyrunt, I decided to do a bit of Wonder trading. After a while, I wanted to call it a day, but I decided to give it one more go. That's where I struck gold, Shiny moltres. When I saw that majestic beast my heart almost stopped. But then it raised the question, it was legit? Fortunately it was and I'm glad.so yeah, that what I got from wonder trade.

I will never forget the best wonder trade I've gotten so far, a 5IV Shiny Protean Greninja. I almost exploded out of my seat when I got it, I was really lucky! Other than that, I've gotten a few viable pokemon for competitive that I have trained up and make up a little of my competitive pool. What I usually do it when I'm breeding pokemon, I WT off the 5IV ones I get and can't use. I usually get really good WTs back. -w-

Best pokemon I got from wonder trade was a shiny magnemite. I almost wondertraded it asay, but then I realised it was shiny and I immediately shut down the wifi right before it traded away, and I got to keep my shiny wonder. I since traded it for a shiny tyranirar and then I traded it for a multitude of co petitive pokemon which have served me very well

Shinny ditto with 6IVs. Breeding got a lot easier with it.

shiny latios

The other day I got a froakie with its hidden abillity. I felt kind of bad though as I was trading off my extra scatterbugs that inwas breeding to get a shiny.

I still remember back then when I was getting Abra with Hidden Ability (Magic Guard) throughout one of the few Wonder Trades that I've done, and it's pretty decent for me.

When I got a lv 100 venasaur from wonder trade I threw flips and ran around the house lol. And he was holding a master ball

Looks like I'm really lucky. I got a shiny Weavile. The pokemon i traded was either a level 1 Trapinch or Riolu.
But that experience was truly the best I've had with wonder trading.

Shiny Yveltal. I still have it and will never get rid of it.

Once I got...View attachment 9923

A shiny Moltres from wonder trade. I remember it like it was yesterday. After breeding many Tyrunt, I decided to do a bit of Wonder trading. After a while, I wanted to call it a day, but I decided to give it one more go. That's where I struck gold, Shiny moltres. When I saw that majestic beast my heart almost stopped. But then it raised the question, it was legit? Fortunately it was and I'm glad.so yeah, that what I got from wonder trade.
How d'ya tell if it's legit?

You don't, but he probably just tried to use it online.

i got a level 5 manaphy and it was pretty suspicious so i kept it for a while but then i ended up traiding it in wonder trade only to get a pidgey, probably not my best decision i´ve ever had, and i just never used wonder trade again. but this other time i got a deoxys and he was also level 5 but i kept him to avoid getting another dirty pidgey. then i lost the cartridge and i never saw it again.

I'm certain most of you got the worst of the worst in Wonder Trade :sneaky: (Pokemon X and Y), but if you did manage to get something cool, let us know in this thread.

The Best Thing I got, Was also one of the WORST things I got, In this case, I got a Shiny Metapod, Sounds Cool, Right? Guess what, The Metapod is Level 100 and only knows Harden, So It is completely pointless. And the person who got it, even had the liberity of call it "#UMAD?"... *Siiiiiigh*

The best Pokémon I received from Wonder Trade was a Cobalion, which I requested a Kyogre for in trade. Eventually someone did trade a Kyogre for my Cobalion and now I own most of the legendaries in the game. Although I do wonder why someone would want to trade an exclusive Pokémon for something like a Cobalion, which could be obtained with some patience.

Back