Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
The best one I got was a Noivern. It was Shiny and had max IVs.

My best pokemon I got was a level 50 dusclops..............

I'm certain most of you got the worst of the worst in Wonder Trade :sneaky: (Pokemon X and Y), but if you did manage to get something cool, let us know in this thread.

The best thing I ever got from wonder trade was a shiny chimchar with perfect 5 31 Ivs.

Sent out a shiny carvana, got a 6 IV shiny Growlith. Best day EVAR.

This might be a little bad comparing to your alls, but mine was a lvl 41 richu. And this is when I just unlocked wonder trade, so for me, it's just fine and dandy

One time I got a Hidden ability shiny eevee with perfect stats. That sounded great until I had to look at the odds. There is a 1 out of over 8000 chance a pokemon will be shiny. Then there is an even lower chance it would have perfect IV's and stats . Now the hidden ability was believable because a ppokemon has a 30% chance of passing on that ability. The thing that got me is Eevee takes a long time to hatch so unless you have been breeding this thing since gen 3 it's highly unlikely. That is when I traded it away again and got a much lamer eevee. To cool for lame eevees:cool:

Best things I got were like 10 breedjects. It was awesome because they helped me build some cool pokemon.

Once I got a Shiny Sharpedo that I put in the GTS for a Legendary!

The best ones for me were where I got perfect 5 IV Treecko and Tyrunt

To be honest it would be a tie between the lvl. 100 shiny competitive milotic and my lvl. 100 shiny Japanese hidden ability ditto. both were battle ready, I think. I'm not one for the competitive side of Pokemon so I'm not really sure if it was battle ready of not. Both are my favorites so it was a win all around for me

I got a shiny Kyogre from it but I sent it back then got a 5 iv treeko

I got a shiny Kyogre from it but I sent it back then got a 5 iv treeko
OMG! Shiny Legend from Wonder Trade!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

Haha!! Oh my gosh, I almost traded it again, but it looked cool so kept it, only noticed now that I got a shiny Archen!!! Flipping awesome!!!

I got a shiny Malamar once which was pretty cool :eek:

I got a level 50 shiny Japanese Ditto.

Best thing I got was a shiny Jirachi and I have also gotten some other shinies from WT

Best thing I've gotten was a Level 100 Regice. Not sure about its EV's, or just its competitive value in general, but it beats the thousands of Froakies in the system. It's like the Plague every time I go there. As for Shinys, I got one Shiny Growlithe.

My best was a shiny snivy

I've been trying to complete my pokedex by evolving all my pokémons, and now I noticed the female Nidoran I recieved from Wonder Trade was pink, not blue, so apparently I've recieved a low-level (7, I believe) Nidoran via WT. I'm okay with that!

Back