Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I once got a Rayquaza on shiny trade and that was really awesome! I was really surprised when I saw it. It would be cool if more people traded legendaries on Wonder Trade so it wouldn't be full of Scatterbugs and Fletchlings.

I always get different pokemon but sometimes i get starter pokemon from wonder and once i got kyrem and i was suprised. Kyrem was very good and I also got a starter pokemon like charmander and piplup

The best pokemon I ever got from a wonder trade was a level 1 charmander holding a charizardinite. Guess they forgot to take it of the charmander. :)

The best I got was a Bergmite which had Pokerus, and that was when I had never had Pokerus before and I was incredibly overjoyed to see it :D Although technically, even though a wild Pokemon with Pokerus is rarer than a wild shiny, Pokerus is not so rare anymore because of trades and Wonder Trading becoming more common. Usually though, I just get random breedject Eevees or Froakies, which I already kind of have enough of ._.

My best pokemon I got from wonder trade was lvl 65 tailow xD

The best Pokemon that I got from Wonder Trade ( in Pokemon White , because I don't have the new games :() was probably a Spiritomb ! It was asking for a simple Sunkern and I hurry went to catch one , I came back and I was glad it was still there :woot: I still consider Spritomb to be quite rare since I've wanted one since Pokemon Platinum :D

The best Pokémon I got from a wonder trade is a good natured protean 5iv Froakie.At first I was like meh what a useless Froakie.Then I checked its nature,ability and ivs.I was surprised that I got a 5iv good natured HA Froakie from wonder trade :eek:.

judging by the previous posts i think that i am pretty luck as i got a level 47 rotom and a level 52 and also a level 13 riolu but other than that the rest are just common pokemon such as abra and butterfree.

A lvl 1 shiny feebas with good ivs.
I wonder traded a bidoof.(such a fair trade)with a good nature and I was like what is that hacked or just normal because I think that's a cloned feebas. So I released it because I didn't think it would be safe to keep that feebas.

Reactions: Marc
The best pokemon is probably latios. A japanese or chinese trainer gave it to me. I used the pokemon but not a lot. I don't really use pokemon like latios or latias. I mostly use stronger legendary pokemon like arceus and zekrom. I also need a wonder card in alpha sapphire.

The best pokemon is probably latios. A japanese or chinese trainer gave it to me. I used the pokemon but not a lot. I don't really use pokemon like latios or latias. I mostly use stronger legendary pokemon like arceus and zekrom. I also need a wonder card in alpha sapphire.
Dude are Latios and Latias not strong enough for you? Huh? (rages) They're special defenses and Special attacks are hella high, and that's not good enough? HUUUUUUUUUUHHH?

Reactions: Artes Oscuras
Best Pokemon I ever got was a Magikarp. It always made my day. Jk. It was a Rotom. Back then, I was desperate to find a Rotom since I wanted to transfer mine from Diamond to X. But then I forgot about it. Luckily this random player traded me one. I was so happy to see one again.

Reactions: Robbie and blinboy
I got a Level 100 shiny Articuno from wonder trading some old pokemon I had laying around. I also got almost all the starters from wonder trading a lot. I have also got many pokemon I like which is aways a plus . :)

Rule 1 of Wonder Trade: If you Wonder Trade enough, you're bound to get something good.

So far, I received:
Lv100 Shiny HA Ho-oh
Lv10 Celebi
Lv100 Shiny Arceus
2 Heatrans(yes, TWO)
Level 100 Shiny Haxorus
6IV Japanese Ditto
Shiny 6IV Shroomish
Shiny 5IV Unfezant
Pokemon I can't find in Omega Ruby
And some infected with Pokerus.

Though I just put that Ho-oh in the GTS for a Lugia, since I had no need for a second one, and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable to keep it.

I got a shiny Azelf and a shiny Latias. That was pretty awesome *-*

Today I got myself a level 51 shiny Ampharos via Wonder Trade. I doubt it's legit, but there's no way to tell, which is a shame.

The best thing I got...
Well I'm not sure if it was wonder trade or not, but it must've been for it was
A shiny Japanese Muk, named Sleimok, with Pokerus. It looked all green.
It may have been slimy and disgusting and certainly not cute, but it spread Pokerus to my team, which I am thankful for.
And it's shiny, who doesn't love shinies?

The best thing I got...
Well I'm not sure if it was wonder trade or not, but it must've been for it was
A shiny Japanese Muk, named Sleimok, with Pokerus. It looked all green.
It may have been slimy and disgusting and certainly not cute, but it spread Pokerus to my team, which I am thankful for.
And it's shiny, who doesn't love shinies?
whoa! Pokerus actually isn't that rare anymore has one person spread it and also hackers :/ I doubt that Muk was legit because shiny fully evolved Pokemon, usually over level 40, and that are has a preffered moveset and EV's are most likely hacked :/ Even with Blue pentagon. Hackers can put a blue pentagon on it :d

A shiny mudkip called "GRAPE DRANK" or something like that. I can't really use it though because it's garbage. Lol

A shuckle.

Back