Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I agree with not releasing pokemon for 2 purposes 1 it may have egg moves and good ivs and second it may bring you the win in the lotto id haha

Reactions: DashTH
hehehe for me is horsea for maril..

I got a Dratini for idk what. I usually just trade whatever I receive.
Also got like a level 60 conkeldurr.

If anyone ever gets a Luvdisc named Steelix, that's mine ;) I put like 10 of them out there already XD

Reactions: BjFauble
I got a cyndaquil for a caterpie felt like a douche after.

I got a Dratini for idk what. I usually just trade whatever I receive.
Also got like a level 60 conkeldurr.

If anyone ever gets a Luvdisc named Steelix, that's mine ;) I put like 10 of them out there already XD

Mr. L is at it again! You're evil.

I've traded quite a phew Venipede's named after legendaries.

Of course Vivillons! I got 16 paterns! Tnks to GTS and WT

I got a Salamence for a Flabebe, best trade on Wonder Trade I have ever gotten so far!

My friend has received a Zigzagon named "Arceus"...

Reactions: Reece
I got a perfect mawile with 6 ivs adamant, intimidate with egg moves,it was not super trained, but now its my only mega in XY, i also got a electrick 5 ivs modest , static perfect for mega evolution, i also got pancham and other things i dont use , never got a legendary in wonder trade ._.

I got a ditto

best things i got was a cyndiquill and a shiny groudon (i had to sacrifice my favorite charmander)

Now it's a zekrom lev 1 and it was holding a proteain

i got a fully evoved level 38 bulbasur

me i got a pikachu.. and a horsea, zubat,flabebe,nidorino,bulbasaur,charmeleon too.. i cant remember the others...

I got a Shiny Charizard Lv 100, I got Kyurem lv. 100, and a bunch of pokemon with hidden abilities that I'm too lazy to normally find in game. ^^ I've also gotten a lot of 5 IV'd perfect natured pokemon from it with great egg moves.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I got a Shiny Charizard Lv 100, I got Kyurem lv. 100, and a bunch of pokemon with hidden abilities that I'm too lazy to normally find in game. ^^ I've also gotten a lot of 5 IV'd perfect natured pokemon from it with great egg moves.
wow on wonder trade? or did you get these in gt global trade thing?

wow on wonder trade? or did you get these in gt global trade thing?
people put hacked pokemon on wonder trade.

Maan, my friend was so lucky he got a Shiny Rayquaza from wonder trade. i've also seen someone here that has a Shiny Rayquaza from wonder trade. I am getting Pokemon X soon and I will join the epicness shortly. Standby for now :p

I breeded a lot Dratinis, because I wanted a male, but the first 4 were were female, so I traded one of them in Wonder Trade, and I got a Fletchling for it back :(

I breeded a lot Dratinis, because I wanted a male, but the first 4 were were female, so I traded one of them in Wonder Trade, and I got a Fletchling for it back :(
UPDATE: I actually got a Phione yesterday :) best Pokémon I got in Wonder Trade :)

Back