Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
The reason I'm starting this thread to see what the rest of 3dspedia has got from Wonder Trade I have a Reggiesteel and a spritomb I have never gotten anything better I also have other question do you like wonder trade

The best Pokemon I have ever gotten from Wonder Trade is a 4 IV Zoroark. Not that I use Wonder Trade much, though.
PS: Please use proper grammar, my brain hurts when I read that. (Please don't be offended, just saying) :)

Reactions: LavenderTownGhost
I think there's a similar thread to this topic, but anyways. :bag: I like the Wonder-Trade feature, even though I mostly get lame Pokemon, I can't remember the last time I Wonder-Trade since most of the time I get disappointed after getting a level 5 Fletchling (which I already have).

psst there is already a thread of this:locktopic:

I have only tried Wonder Trade one time, and actually got lucky enough to receive an Extremespeed Dratini from someone. o.o

psst there is already a thread of this:locktopic:
Yep, I know that too. :bag:
Tell Marc, be a troll or be a good 3DSpedian and keep it quiet :p

I managed to obtain a sudowoodo on wonder trade a few days ago really helped out my dex.

I've gotten a shiny foongus and I love wonder trade

I managed to obtain a sudowoodo on wonder trade a few days ago really helped out my dex.
A Sudowoodo? That was lucky.
I've gotten a shiny foongus and I love wonder trade
Consider the odds of that :eek:
It could also be a hacked Pokemon, be wary.
I've found out that if you put up Pokemon like Vivillion, they circulate around and you can get a good Pokemon for another good one. Does not always work, though.

I got a Drapion which had a positive nature and was EV trained. Probably the best thing I've gotten from it, although I've gotten a few decent pokemon with egg moves that I've been looking for.

A Sudowoodo? That was lucky.

Consider the odds of that :eek:
It could also be a hacked Pokemon, be wary.
I've found out that if you put up Pokemon like Vivillion, they circulate around and you can get a good Pokemon for another good one. Does not always work, though.
It's not hacked it was kalos born it has the blue pentagon.

I got a shiny Vulpix from Wonder Trade! It was nice, but its IVs were....unique. Its Sp. Defense was terrible and Attack was terrible too, but its Sp. Attack and Speed were 31. It had a Modest nature too. It was still worth to be used in Battle Spot for a litte...

The best Pokemon I've gotten from wonder trade is a Shiny Combee.
I guess the owner didn't need it? Maybe because it was a male Combee? Well, it was definitely interesting to get.
The most hilarious Pokemon I've gotten through wondertrade are tied between a Smoochum named "Big booty Jr." and a Wailord named "Thou Mother" Holding a burn heal.

I've gotten a Level 38 Fraxure before, as well as some Japanese freshly breeded Pokés, including Snivy, Togepi, Torchic, and pribably others.

ive got a shiny greninja and a 4iv zubat from the wondertrade

The best I got was my 100th Bunnelby. It's special because it's my 100th one. :3

Lol, seriously though, my best was probably Piplup since Nintendo wouldn't release Poke Transfer at the time. :(

I've gotten a couple Eevees, a graveler with an everstone, Riolu, Polar Vivillion, and a Conceldur.
i hate people when they everstone a evolution trade on you

Did you get one with an everstone?

not on the new games but gts trades on platinum was quite common

I got a 6iv vulpix which was a rare pokemon at the time since pokebank wasn't fully out yet.

Back