Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I don't want you to be mad at me but in my best wonder trade, I got a level 100 Jigglypuff for a level 1 Chespin. I was about to retrade the Jigglypuff but then when I saw its level, I was overjoyed and didn't trade it.

I've gotten mostly Level 1's. It's a fun feature for just passing time. I usually spam it with Level One Pokemon left over from my breeding. Some of them have pretty good IV's too, up in the 3's and 4's. I wonder if there will ever be a day when so few people play the game that you could reliably trade with your friend through Wonder Trade (although the servers would probably be shut down before that ever comes even remotely possible).

I've gotten mostly Level 1's. It's a fun feature for just passing time. I usually spam it with Level One Pokemon left over from my breeding. Some of them have pretty good IV's too, up in the 3's and 4's. I wonder if there will ever be a day when so few people play the game that you could reliably trade with your friend through Wonder Trade (although the servers would probably be shut down before that ever comes even remotely possible).
I agree. Level 1's are extremely common in wonder trade but if it is a pokemon I don't want, I just wonder trade it again until I get something I want which usually takes a while. #morethan100acquaintances

A level 40 Pupitar was my best pokemon I got over wonder trade. I was looking for one at that time and decided to give away an extra pokemon I accidentally caught, and I happened to get the Pupitar, saving me time!

Tell the best Pokémon you got from wonder trading.
1. Porygon
2. Another Porygon O.O
3. Growlithe
(For the Zygarde GTS glitch)
Then, name the best things you gave OUT to Wonder Trading.
1. Phione
2. Another Phione O.O
3. Charmander with hidden ability

The thing that got interest in wonder trade that I gotnmany pokemon with hidden ability like froakie (protean),fletching(gale wing) and drifloon (flare boost).. This is. So amazing lately I breed some beldum and just trade it up in the wonder trade, never though I get some good pokemon with HA. Just know this when I check ability of fletching so weird than previous one, serebii just helped me ~~wonder trafe full of suprisw

I once got a shiny level 1 charmander which I got when I traded a ditto sitting in the pc.

best two things i got from wonder trade was a level 100 arcanine and level 50 shiny blastoise im lucky :)

One time I sent a level froakie and got a level 32 heliolisk with its French name, Igoulta. I kept and still have him today. He is now level 100 and the moves, rain dance, thunder, thunderbolt, and dark pulse. I leveled him to level 100 without hacks and without rare candies.

:panda: I got a Shiny Darkrai from wonder trade and I traded it again (because i thought it was hacked) and I got an Arceus

I recently got a shiny Litwick. It has 6 IVs apparently. Probably it's hacked.

4iv Slowpoke

A noibat is the best thing I have gotten from wonder trade. It is is a cool Pokemon. It has an awesome evolution noivern. It is a really tough Pokemon. Well that is what I have to say about my best pokemon from wonder trade.

Coolest pokemon I ever got from Wondertrade I got a hour ago.
It was a shiny Lugia lvl 100 (although i dont think he is legit)

Kyurem, it may not mean nothing now but it was during the times when PokeTransfer first came to Japan and not anywhere else so it meant a lot to me when I got it, a shiny one at that. Everyone was begging me for it I found it hilarious.

The best pokemon I got a 5 IV jap charmander it made breeding for a competitive one pretty easy :)

The best thing I found was a Shiny 6IV Dewgong with Leftovers. I couldn't even tell that it was shiny, the colours are not that different from the original :hilarious:

I love my leftovers :love:

The best thing I got on wondertrade was when I traded 5iv imperfect pokes and got a lv.12 shiny vivillion then a few more pokes later I got a shiny charizard 5iv perfect for a charizard X

I've gotten quite a few things from wonder trade, like a Heatran, some bred Honedges, Tyranitar, and Cyndaquil to name a few. Then again, I may be cheating since all of these were obtained by trading away my boxes of pokemon from breeding. :)

Shiny Froakie :D

Back