Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
You guys are the luckiest haha! The best I got was today, I got a level 30 German breloom with poison heal. It was only a two IV but the best thing I got haha! I also got a good sharpedo with destiny bond

Well I got them in order today

Houndoom
chicotra or somthing gen 2 starter
piplup
gligar
abra
Yvetal
Feebas
and 1 more I cannot seem to remember.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I actually got my 6 ivs Ditto through wonder trading :)
some other pokemons i got through it are female rare balls ( actually there a lot of rare ball pokemons but most of them are male :( )
Also i got 2 flawless pokemons: a Gible and an Axew :) and the rest are some pokemons with egg moves.

I got once a shiny Roserade :D

Reactions: Robbie
I usually just get random 4-5- iv breeding rejects. that I use to make my own 5 iv pokemon.

The best I ever got was a Pokemon that was hard to find on the GTS. Think it was some legendary. Prolly groudon or something. I dont remember.

Giratina and shiny charmander

The best thing I have ever gotten from Wonder Trade was a 5IV Porygon. That thing was beast in the Battle Maison,

Reactions: SaToRi
I've gotten both a shiny Raichu and shiny Gyarados over Wonder Trade, along with a Lugia! :)

Reactions: Robbie and SaToRi
The best pokemon I've ever got from a wondertrade was a level 60 Wobuffett, a Hidden ability Ditto with perfect attack IVs and a level 100 Pikachu.

The best thing I got from Wonder Trade is a shiny Latias. I was just randomly wondertrading and I suddenly got a Latias. Funny thing is that I traded a nincada for the Latias.

When I was wonder tradeing also I only trade weak pokemon like scatterbug or real weak pokemon like magickarp

I did get alot of good thing I got a shiny typhlosion and once I got a shiny magic karp
Lol

Once I got a level 100 litwick to bad it wasnt a shiny

When I was wonder trading the best thing I got was a high level pokemon. I forgot but I remember it was like lvl 60 around there. Good for comp battle in pokemon

shiny fabyle(was gonna trade but noticed the red star.

the best pokemon i got was a shiny ggreninja with protean:) i was so happy

I was chain breeding volt tackle Pichu's trying for a shiny (98 of them and no shiny) and blasting them out into the stratosphere when I received a level 67 shiny Magmar. I sent a couple of shinies out as like a goodwill thing, once I had transferred all of my Pokemon from Gen 5 over (from all generations bumped along) I was feeling generous and sent a lot of good pokemon out, hoping they'd land somewhere they were needed rather than coveted (when I was levelling up between gyms, a pokemon just within badge levels would have been amazing)

I sent a lvl 1 grass type pokemon and I got a lvl 60 ghost type pokemon *0*

I sent a lvl 1 grass type pokemon and I got a lvl 60 ghost type pokemon *0*

Which poke's?

The best I got was a shiny bulbasaur. Which isn't saying that much.

The best I got was a shiny Reshiram and I traded Squirtle. I was like sooo happy!

I got a shiny 5iv charmander a few weeks ago. I was like wow at first but then relized I already had 3.:'(

Back