Borderline Battlefront

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
The World is at war and in heavy count down. Selected champions have been chosen from 12 different countries and have 3 days to choose someone to represent them. And I, the announcer am up to choose the fate of all that participates.

Rules of the RP:

You must make an OC, a country name, And a class such as medic, swordsman, brawler, Mage, etc. you can use any class you can think of as long as you can name it's ability.

OC's must have a reasonable amount of strengths and weaknesses to balance it out. You choose how you would like

You can post a max of two post in a row and can not edit post or delete, I will know. You post two short ones, bam you gotta wait until someone else post.

During your post you choose who you would like to attack, or defend. It is up to you.

Alliances are allowed up to a max of 3 people. Everyone has 30hp. You die, you lose. You can also back stab allies since only one can win. Once you die, you are out of the RP and can only commentate on the action in warrior heaven.

I will not be participating but I am the Announcer and Main Commentator. I can cause random effects and you will not know what these effects will be and I will use a RNG on scratch that I'll make once all slots are filled.

Good luck and have fun, the second post after this will keep track of all records. And even tho you start out with 30, you can go over that amount ONLY if you are lucky to be called out by the RNG. It also possible to be revived.

Good luck comrades

EDIT: You have 15 points to divide up between attack and defense. When you attack, total damage is counted for by atk - def. Jack has 8 atk and jill has 4 def. Jilk takes 4 def. If def is higher than or equal to the atk, all damage is nullified. Random events can determine this. And you can both attack and team up on someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin, Valkyri and Silver
Countrie Reps:

1.Erikiliem: (Kog'maw)Justin Vordus,medic, 5 attack, 10 defense
2.Chimac: (bobcam7) Garret Masai, Marksman, 6 attack 9 defense, can't hit under 12hp
3.Forest Country: (Vinog73) Ino Asaka, werebeast, 5 attack, 10 defense, use of blood devastation(+5 attack defense is set to zero for 3 turns)
4.Valhalla:(Valkyri) Lana, uses call to battle (+3 to attack and defense) for two turns after -3 attack and defense for two turns.10 attack 5 defense

Last edited:
can the county be something i made up awhile ago?

It can be any name that you would like

ok Eriliem it's located between Germany and Austria
name: Justin Vordus
strengths: learned camouflage from a young age, can tell the amount of hp someone has and where they are injured by how they move and act.
weaknesses: very limited trust in other people, Very quick to run from fights.
male
class: medic
( if usable weapons: poisons, knife, 4 medkits, a small crossbow )
Attack:5
Defense:10

Last edited:
That's ok but you must have a limited amount of med kits

so this is like 3ds pedia hunger games

Country- Chimac, a land southwest of Canada.
Champion- Garret Masasi
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Class- Marksman
Strengths- Can size up an enemy's potential threat (Attack/Hp) and shoot multiple arrows at once. Can attack from a distance.
Weaknesses- Needs time to reload his bow. Rarely hits when under pressure (Low Hp). Not good at close combat. Trusts no one.
Weaponry- Compound Bow with Flint Arrows, a Short Sword, 5 potions of healing, and a potion of life.
Attack: 6
Defense: 9
(I can change anything very easly don't hesitate to ask)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dsatackman
OC: Ino Asaka-Female, 16
Class: Werebeast

Strengths: can read the minds of nearby humans; supernatural acuteness in all five senses allows for enemy detection; capable of gaining heightened physical strength at a cost (known as Blood Devastation)
Weaknesses: unable to detect the use of magic; requires more food than a regular person to sustain herself due to heightened senses and physical abilities; using Blood Devastation

Blood Devastation explained: if activated, +5 Attack and set Defense to 0 for a set period of time (few turns? If needed, I'll modify or remove this.. Just let me know)
Attack: 5
Defense: 10

This OC was inspired by the Werebeasts from NGNL :)

OC: Ino Asaka-Female, 16
Class: Werebeast

Strengths: can read the minds of nearby humans; supernatural acuteness in all five senses allows for enemy detection; capable of gaining heightened physical strength at a cost (known as Blood Devastation)
Weaknesses: unable to detect the use of magic; requires more food than a regular person to sustain herself due to heightened senses and physical abilities; using Blood Devastation

Blood Devastation explained: if activated, +5 Attack and set Defense to 0 for a set period of time (few turns? If needed, I'll modify or remove this.. Just let me know)
Attack: 5
Defense: 10

This OC was inspired by the Werebeasts from NGNL :)
Alright then you have 3 turns when using blood devastation

All new players have been added and @jona1003 sort of

And there i was thinking i was going to be the only one with that high of defense

Hmm, why not, I'll give this a go.

Name: Lana ??? [Female]
Class: Valkyrie
Weapon: Cannon Spears [Spears that can be shot like a gun, or used for close combat. [Has limited number]]

Strengths: As a minor goddess, has limited sensory powers to the point where she can roughly tell the state of a person in terms of HP/Status Effects. Her most noteworthy skill is Call to Battle. This summons otherworldly warriors to the battlefield to help her, effectively raising Attack + Defense. by (+3) for two turns. After this however, Lana suffers a debuff of (-3) to both Attack +Defense for two turns and cannot use Call to Battle for a further three.
Weaknesses: Call to Battle drawback in weakening Lana's combat abilities. Limited sensory powers due to minor goddess status, limited number of spears that then require retrieval.

Attack: 10
Defense: 5

I can change anything if you need it.

Reactions: Silver and Slayerpon Tatsu
Werebeast and a Minor Goddess. Well then... Me and @kog'maw picked humans... Not to mention I have a horrible backside... Wait can we create alliances now?

Werebeast and a Minor Goddess. Well then... Me and @kog'maw picked humans... Not to mention I have a horrible backside... Wait can we create alliances now?
The point is to not tell people. Because then, they'll know who to get rid of. Hence of the strategy aspect. Also the thing hasn't started yet

What that I have a horrible weakness? And a easy to break defence? Meh. Sometimes being the underdog can be a good thing. Not to mention you can tell the majority of my weaknesses from my County Rep entry. I'm not the best at creating characters.

What that I have a horrible weakness? And a easy to break defence? Meh. Sometimes being the underdog can be a good thing. Not to mention you can tell the majority of my weaknesses from my County Rep entry. I'm not the best at creating characters.

Mine isn't that great either if you look deeper, so has no healing items, a limited amount of weapons, and her defense is terrible after she uses her ability.

I want to be a commentator.
I dont wish to fight

Name Luna (female)
Age 15
Country Valhalla
Class Mage
Whepon 1 fire totam 1 lighting totam 1wind totam and 1 dark totam a healing staff and a sleep staff and 1 sword

strengths:can read evry move the enemy is going to do NERFD. healing staffs and sleep staffs can use fire magic lighting magic wind magic and dark magic.magic shield.weakness magic toams ran out after 7 uses. staffs ran out after 4 uses.
sword only have 20 dirbility. tacks 6 turns to raise dirbility by 2 . magic shield

magic shield takes 1 forth HP to raise defense 5

Fire magic burn the enemy (in 3turns inflect 1 damage can be remove using healing items )

dark magic steals 1HP every time it attacks

heal staff heals 1 friendly target 5Hp

sleep staff buts the target asleep for 1 turn

7atack 8 defense

can read the enemy move every 3 turns

Last edited:
sory about alot of the mecanics

Back