Borderline Battlefront

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
I'm ready to start if every one else is.

Is it just me or does everyone think @TatsuMatsu has maybe abandoned us I mean of all the people who asked to join and made a profile only 4 are on the list.

Well... We could just, you know, start. Or someone could create a similar thread and just transfer this thread over to that one and name it something different. And then there's tagging him relentlessly and quoting his stuff and protesting on his profile page.
I'm all in for #3 eh, @TatsuMatsu

Or you could let me read things jeez guys

so that means we are starting. Right?

@Shinzai @Bobcam7 I would GREATLY appreciate it if you stop pestering me about this. I've been enjoying my life and not dealing with an online RP.

so i think it going to start now?

@Shinzai @Bobcam7 I would GREATLY appreciate it if you stop pestering me about this. I've been enjoying my life and not dealing with an online RP.
... Sorry. It did just seem that this:
Is it just me or does everyone think @TatsuMatsu has maybe abandoned us I mean of all the people who asked to join and made a profile only 4 are on the list.
Was true. So sorry again... And just for the record: @Bobcam7!

Well... We could just, you know, start. Or someone could create a similar thread and just transfer this thread over to that one and name it something different. And then there's tagging him relentlessly and quoting his stuff and protesting on his profile page.
I agree with you on that, it seems that Tatsu can't be bothered how about it?

Who will start it?

Back