Borderline Battlefront

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Multiple problems with this: fractions which lead to more complicated ness than needed, you can't revive people, you can't escape fights either attack or defend. And stop with these random other stats, I said choose your attack and defense

ok i nerf it the only % is my move reading and i cut out the random stats and there was no escaping now and i cant go over 30 with my dark magic and i changed the macanics of darkmagic and fire magic if you think i need for nerfing gest stell me ok

Where has all the character balance gone ;w;

I'll join, cuz this looks FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Llorthius
Class: Spell-caster Knight
ATK: 1 DEF: 14
Weapon: Very long Haliberd, 3 small Spears
Spells:
Sap: lowers an opponets DEF by 5 for a few minutes
Second Wind: Increases Speed, Movement, & Evasion for a short while, But can't attack & looses 3 DEF while it's active.
Ultimate Stand: Adds DEF to ATK for a short while, but can't move while it's active.

Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to teammates attacks.
Unbearably Slow: Unless Second Wind is active, He moves VERY slowly, and can't dodge attacks.
United We Stand: If in an alliance with people, all teammates (including self) get +X ATK, where X is the # of people in the team.
So alone. . .: When not in an alliance with anyone, he gets -2 DEF.
Non-warded Armor: Physical Attacks deal half damage, while magic attacks deal double damage.
Well Trained: can use any type of lance/spear-like weapon he gets his hands on.

Does this look good? if no, what should I change?

Last edited:
Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to team mates attacks.
Yeah because there's going to be a person who can actually break your defense! XD They'd need to be 15/0. I feel you're going to survive till the last 2 and both can't leave a hit against each other! Screw the Spell-Casting Knight class- With a defense that high you're more like an immortal! I look forwards to seeing you in battle!

Spells:
Second Wind: Increases Speed, Movement, & Evasion for a short while, But can't attack & looses 3 DEF while it's active.
Ultimate Stand: Adds DEF to ATK for a short while, but can't move while it's active.

Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to team mates attacks.
Unbearably Slow: Unless Second Wind is active, He moves VERY slowly, and can't dodge attacks.
United We Stand: If in an alliance with people, all team mates (including self) get +X ATK, where X is the # of people in the team.
Non-warded Armor: Physical Attacks deal half damage, while magic attacks deal double damage.

can i allience with you

yay!!!

Spells:

Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to teammates attacks.
United We Stand: If in an alliance with people, all teammates (including self) get +X ATK, where X is the # of people in the team.

...1 you strengths and weaknesses need to be balanced and i feel like there is a lot more good for you than bad, 2 whats the point of lowering an enemies defense by 3 if you only have 1 attack that is completely pointless. sorry if this sounds rude but it's my honest opinion

Reactions: AnimalJammer109
...1 you strengths and weaknesses need to be balanced and i feel like there is a lot more good for you than bad, 2 whats the point of lowering an enemies defense by 3 if you only have 1 attack that is completely pointless. sorry if this sounds rude but it's my honest opinion
Considered his alliance based strategy, he likely just lowers defense so the others can handle it.:bookworm: Looks like Lil' Llorthius doesn't want any blood on his hands.:meh::vamp:

so are we ready to start?

i agery because since you have 14DeF !! and atack damage ups and more ups a down you need alot of nerfing

i agery because since you have 14DeF !! and atack damage ups and more ups a down you need alot of nerfing
by the way im talking to super will

@Genos is my character ok? if not, can u tell me what to change? thanks in advance.

Guys please tag me if you are new joining or has questions. I have not been receiving alerts from this I apologize in advance.

@Genos can you add me ? i fix all of my stuff and you dident add me yetbXD

@AnimalJammer109 please do not tell me what to do. I will add people when I can

@Genos hi I was wondering your opinion on my OC if it is balanced op too weak etc and was wondering if I could join

ok]

Aww... No one else is going to join this RP... I think we should start now, but it's all up to @TatsuMatsu ... and because I don't have the Tag, You're It,
I can just do this.

Back